<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Back again to add a touch of mature class and gloss to the forums.
09/08/2018 14:15Posted by Eezyliving
Back again to add a touch of mature class and gloss to the forums.

And I am back to lower the tone
Right well, we already enticed the gnome mage. Who's next? :D
You guys sound like my kind of honourless scum, i'll be looking you up in game as soon as i'm able :D

Unless one of you finds me first
09/08/2018 22:22Posted by Nichneven
I'm looking at Grego
We're not that old, you're all just really young......

PepeHands
Recruitment is going well, we've so far enticed people who like cheese and who don't mind the occasional swearing (Nichneven) and our insistence on planting the guild banner in smouldering Alliance
I'll check you guys out if I get a chance to log on tonight! You guys seem like the kind of bunch I was hoping to come across. I've come back after a long break and it's a bit lonely right now. I'd rather experience the thrill of the new expansion with some other folks!

I hope you guys have some room left for a lonely brewmaster. :)
10/08/2018 19:19Posted by Sechen
09/08/2018 22:22Posted by Nichneven
I'm looking at Grego

I shall be hunting you!
The level of awesomeness of this guild is really through the roof, now even more as i have joined this merry bunch of tree burners.

Please, bring some damn good coffee, but for the Old God's sake do not, I SAY: DO NOT, touch the Guild Bank.

Like never.
Just a few more hours until the new expansion, squeals in an old, rasping manner. Plans what delights will be necessary on the race to level 120.....27 cans of red bull, assorted boxes of Jaffa cakes and custard creams, Gin, Rum, Aftershave, incontinence underwear....Just a normal evening's gaming in the Forlorn Order.
Bolthazar, drop us a message when you're online and we will find you a nice comfy seat in the old folks living room with us.

Cheese optional, coffee mandatory, swearing a must, standing in fire is law and believe Torshak when he says do not touch the guild bank ha!
I touched the guild bank
1 Like
13/08/2018 22:22Posted by Nichneven
coffee mandatory

I know you mean tea

13/08/2018 22:52Posted by Aetorus
I touched the guild bank

You're undead to me now
I'd be interested to join with this character and my new one (Taake). The new one will be my main. Started him 7h ago so only level 20, but I hope that's ok. :)
Hello there! It's no problem at all, just message one of us when you're online :)
greetings.

Are you still active as a guild?
I'm an 38 years old gamer who's looking for a guild like yours.
But are you many in the guild? I ask because it's i tried a mature/familial guild before and ended playing by myself because their guild was such a tight group that it was very difficult to get accepted.

Also i cannot go on mumble TS discord at every moment of the day.

spoken languages : english dutch french.
Hi Neesa, yes there are a few of us in guild and we mainly only using /g to chat, hardly ever dust off discord, but it is there as an option. The main language of the guild is English so feel free to message someone online who'll put you in contact with an officer.

Come and see how many different daily suffixes I can attach to Eezy's name, so far we have had, Eezy Listening, Eggs Over Eezy (technically a prefix), Eezy on the Eyes, you get the idea.
Le Bump for the guild with best "ear" jokes this side of the morally grey divide.
1 Like
I'm a granny playing WoW and have done so since 2007. My old guild is no more and I've been looking for a guild like this. I'm 51 years of age and been a gamer since the 80's. I don't know any women my age that love gaming as I do and looking to find a bunch of friendly people to play WoW with. Your guild sounds exactly like what I been looking for.