<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Hi Hagbeth - If you look one of the guild up they can point you in the direction of one of the officers who are on at that point, you'd be fractionally older than me so that is a massive plus in my view :) The top two Officers are both REALLY OLD WOMEN too, you'd fit right in if you know how to stand in fire properly. I will probably burn in that fire now.....
I'M A REALLY OLD WOMEN!

Eezy is currently stood in a pool of fire so can't reply.
That's fantastic. I mean, I never thought there were other people that like to burn. I mean, in my case it's more that I'm old and slow and moving take time nowadays. But I kind of like it...

I'll find you in game. Thank you!
17/08/2018 23:20Posted by Eezyliving
Hi Hagbeth - If you look one of the guild up they can point you in the direction of one of the officers who are on at that point, you'd be fractionally older than me so that is a massive plus in my view :) The top two Officers are both REALLY OLD WOMEN too, you'd fit right in if you know how to stand in fire properly. I will probably burn in that fire now.....

Methuselah over here still reminisces of his glory days when the rain of frogs wasn't in Temple of Sethraliss but called down by Moses.

We'd love to have you in guild Hagbeth :)
If you are still recruiting I'd be very interested in joining up with The Forlorn Order!

I briefly played WoW after the initial release of the game so needless to say everything is new to me. I currently only have 1 low level character but I got really hooked this time around and I'd love to stick around for a while. Hopefully I can do that in a great guild like yours.

Some information on me:
- I'm 36. I understand that makes me the pup but I am thrilled to be taught innovative and gruesome ways of dying.
- I'm currently on Doomhammer EU but I do not mind at all paying for the transfer if I feel it's worth it. And reading through the 3 pages of this thread I get that feeling.
- I'm enjoying leveling at a (very) slow pace but I eventually want to do dungeons and PvP. Not sure about raiding yet.
- Because of real life and a full time job I can't dedicate many hours to the game during the week.
- Thanks to a diva cat that likes to cuddle and sit on my keyboard at the worst moments (it's a cliché but that's how she is!) my character often times displays erratic behaviour before dying a tragic death.
- I only touch things I'm told to.

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you in game!
Hi Gru, maybe roll a level 1 on Defias and message us in game, you can see if you want to transfer :)
Thanks, I'll do that tonight! :)

Edit: I made a new character on your server called Knujeleg. Sadly I was on a bit late.
Hey Gru!

If you message any online member they will point you to an Officer who is probably dying in fire. Try us out with a level 1 and take it from there.

Also, your cat is my spirit animal

/snip
Also, your cat is my spirit animal

That will remain our secret. She does not need to be encouraged ;-)

I added every guild member in this thread to my friends list. If there's a better way to do so, thanks for letting me know!
Come and play in our 8th GB tab competition.
If you can be arsed reading through 3 pages of sheer nonsense, we're still recruiting a few more decrepit old farts.

Drop one of us a message in game to pass our rigorous selection process. If you're asked do you like to stand in fire, the answer is yes.
So much carnage in the 8th tab of the guild bank...not even cross it's out of alphanumerical and colour order.
I assume this guild is taking the pussy way out and going Warmode off? I can honestly say that I haven't seen a single member of this guild out in the wold during BFA,
01/09/2018 23:37Posted by Shìv
I assume this guild is taking the pussy way out and going Warmode off? I can honestly say that I haven't seen a single member of this guild out in the wold during BFA,

I've not had Warmode off personally but it doesn't matter to us if any of our members blueshield, some people like to level/play the game without being distracted by allies trying to collect bounties. Sorry you've not seen us out in the world, I keep forgetting to stealth so maybe the problem is your eyesight?
01/09/2018 23:37Posted by Shìv

Kinda ironic considering you're posting on an alt...
02/09/2018 16:37Posted by Kangaxx

What's ironic about it? It doesn't mean I don't have a character that is max level and hasn't seen any member of your guild out in the world...
02/09/2018 20:20Posted by Shìv
02/09/2018 16:37Posted by Kangaxx

What's ironic about it? It doesn't mean I don't have a character that is max level and hasn't seen any member of your guild out in the world...

You taking the pussy way out ,hiding behind an alt,like a little troll you are.
Hiding behind an alt? You must be new around here. This has been my main for years on this realm. The character I'm currently playing is new and unknown to the community. So quite the opposite really. It's far from hiding behind an alt.
All this doesn't change my original post.
02/09/2018 21:25Posted by Shìv
You must be new around here. This has been my main for years on this realm.

On the contrary, Kang has been around DB for years, guess we just haven't seen you out in the world, ever, were you stealthed? Is that why we didn't see you?

02/09/2018 21:25Posted by Shìv

All this doesn't change my original post.

Which was saying what? That you haven't seen or heard us? It's a big, world of Warcraft and we don't spam guild adverts in /2.

That you guess we blueshield? I've already said I don't, others in the guild don't, some do, the difference is we don't care if others do, we don't believe in dictating how guildies enjoy their gametime.
Nobody cares, Shiv.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.