<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

We’re still here. Still old. Still a casual, social guild. We’ve been going around 12 years or so now so can’t see us going anywhere soon.

Drop us a message if you’re interested in joining our old people’s home

Still old but most of us have our own teeth. Great guild with some lovely helpful and knowledgeable people all too willing to drag even muted discord lurkers like me through a mythic dungeon. Anyone looking for a guild to play the game at their own pace then this is the perfect home for you.

1 Like

Ahoy there - just checking in to verify recruitment is still open. Found you via the Guild Finder in-game but the listing has disappeared the other day, so I’m glad I happened on this forum thread instead. Any room for another dentally (mostly) complete yet chronologically advanced potential member? Cheers!

EDIT: in-game name is Dakkra (Defias Brotherhood) btw, forum refuses to let me switch to the character

Hi there - Sorry I’ve not been keeping up to date with the forums for a while, a guildie pointed out this post to me…Massive apologies. If you whisper me or do a /who on the guild and whisper anyone on they will point you in the direction of an officer for a little chat, probably about wine consumption during covid or something technical like that.

Hey, just wanted to say glad you guys are still going, all the best for the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Warzoid! Glad to hear from you. Not sure if you’re aware but you seem really small. Must be something wrong surely?..

1 Like

Just to say, we’re still going. I mean, granted, it’s usually only me around at the moment and I’m generally hanging out three expansions ago or standing in fire (still), but TFO is now into our twelfth year and that’s pretty good going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are indeed, still going.
Early days, but in my humble opinion, Dragonflight seems to be a massive step in the right direction.
So grab your Dragons and come fly with us, run out of vigor and crash (In Nichnevens case, just crash anyway) and have a chilled expansion.

1 Like

Hello there!

You guys sound like the guild that I’ve wondered about if it even exists.

I’m a returning, older, player and just looking for a mature, friendly guild. I mostly enjoy doing dungeons (M+, not looking for pushing keys) and raids (normal or heroic). I’ve noticed there’s a bit of a rush mentality in dungeons when joining through LFG, but I would very much like a slightly more relaxed and calm approach to playing through the content.

Let me know how to get in touch (ingame, or Discord) if you’re open for, what seems, yet another, Tauren. /moo :cow:

1 Like

Hey Grogmane. Nice to hear from you. /moo (Bonus points for being the best race in wow)
I’ll add you and look out for you but if you /who forlorn and whisper someone they will point you to an officer.
See you soon :slight_smile:

/moo? Absolute beasts. Anyway, we all seem to be enjoying this expansion. There’s a good mix of heroics, mythics and doing 3 year old content (in my case) going on. Drop one of us a message if you’d like to hang out with the oldies