<The Forlorn Order> (Horde)

Classic TFO is a fun extension of our retail sister playing on Zandalar Tribe, we share the same values and welcome new members to both for family friendly, social guild.

Guild is still looking for likeminded noobs to run dungeons with. Searching…

1 Like

it’s been 27 days without a bump!!! The old people are still playing retail and classic so feel free to join us on either game.

You missed a trick with 28 days later there Mr Living.

Hi guys, do you happen to have a discord?

Ooops, slack forum checking is slack. Yes we do indeed.

At the moment we’re receiving quite a bit of applications through the in-game recruitment feature, but it’s not always possible for us to whisper you back as it’s a bit of hassle to track whether people are online. If you did a application that way, don’t hesitate to also do a /who on the guild to see if there’s an officer online and whisper them directly.

1 Like

Please contact us directly if you’re interested in joining as the Guild recruitment feature is a pain in the a**e due to it not telling us if you’re online or not. Cheers!

Up, for Pre Shadowlands shenanigans

1 Like

a quality guild 10/10

Hi guys!

I am rerolling here in Defias B. and I am looking for some nice community to play with.

Here is some info about me:
I’ve played since vanilla and enjoyed healing since TBC. Also, i’ve been on and off this whole time. I am as casual as someone in its 30s with a full time job and a girlfriend can be.
Right now I am waiting for the release of New World, but I would really enjoy some friendly environment. And who knows, if Shadowlands is somwhat good, I may stay here for some time too!

Cheers!

Hi Nní, poke a member for direction to an officer anytime you like. I’ll try and catch you next time I’m on too.

1 Like

Hiya guys, I’m interested in joining. Do you have a discord I could have a nosy at please?

Hi folks, my brother and I re-rolled in DB after a good few years away and are looking to join a guild. We’re building our way to 120 (thank you double xp) and the plan is to stay on for shadowlands! Your guild description looks a perfect fit for us so hopefully you’re still taking members!

You would be very welcome. However, we are currently experiencing high levels of Tauren in the guild at the moment.

feel free to /w any other online members to have a chat about joining

Bandy, I’ll try and catch you online but feel free to /who and whisper anyone who will point you to an officer.

Bumping it up, we are still looking for new members :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you still recruiting players ??

Always looking for new members! whisper someone online for info

Les Bump for Les Forlórn Ordér.

1 Like