The game is better than it's ever been

Are we playing the same game? There’s not many things to do, unless you repeat the grinds on your alts and it’s just mind numbingly boring to redo the same things you’ve already done just to be able to play the game.

No, not by a longshot. The game is definitely in worse state than during Legion and even BFA. And by the way it does matter what content actually gives you player power and gold at max level, and unfortunately that’s the current expansion, and mostly just the current patch. Which sucks right now.

Also content is getting removed and/or butchered, so the game is objectively better before 9.1.5 than after.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Blizzard needs to lose the philosophy that major content patches must mean a new raid. They can move the narrative forward with casual content as a major patch.

So yesterday the OP makes a post saying game is very bad and today he makes a post saying the game is very good this is why we should have battletag related forum avatars .

Check PvP - Florien-Argent Dawn (check-pvp.fr)

The Game Director doesn’t even play WoW? - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

6 Likes

Detective Daestra is on the case!

5 Likes

Kinda the point i tried to make in my post, summarising whine topics i’ve seen from them :sweat_smile: forgot the most important one, leavers in m+ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But then I couldn’t hop around on all my awesomely transmogrified characters :frowning:

3 Likes

but we’ve seen the leaked pics of your DK in the pink dress :laughing: :laughing:

Dual personalities and/or the weather changes from day to day!

Bnet forum avatars, we support

Damn, the stalker is on the move again.
This is a public forum, you can post with any character you want. BTag is a private thing, shareable with friends but that’s it. Either way the mods able to see it and can remove any duplicate thread.

If you get offended because some ppl post with different characters sometimes it’s not their problem. It’s yours.

If you want policies like this move to China and enjoy the social credit system.
Apparently stalkers are always welcome there, since privacy is not a big deal.

2 Likes

True but at the same time is there really a need for someone to keep switching characters on the forums? It just makes them look less genuine as a voice on the forums.

I would understand posting on certain characters on the class forums so that others can see the character you’re speaking about if you needed help or advice but this is not that.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? is it better than it was in legion? Or burning? Or wrath? etc… No it isn’t, it’s maybe better than bfa and wod.

And the thing is that wod has a lot of potential, it’s sad.

I thought you had me on ignore and reported you for

" It’s Trolling

This post is inflammatory, extraneous or upsetting."

You are going thread to thread insulting me on multi chars Antivegan please stop i have requested you to do so a few times now .

He does the same thats the reason why he does not want a system like it . He has gone on 4 chars to call me :-

Snowflake
Creep
Stalker
Toddler

And other names then accuses me of me being toxic . The other names i can not repeat as they are banable . He also constantly mis-genders me and think it is funny to do so . So you can see why he wants a system were he is free to hide and insult and name call .

I don’t think it makes much difference. I mean if the OP made like 2-3 posts within one or two weeks with different chars, who cares.
On the other hand spamming posts with diff. characters every second day regarding the same topic, that’s a problem but the mods exists for that very reason to deal with it.

Instead I’ve found stalkers much more disturbing, they are basically on a troll/spammer level on this forum.
Just imagine these kind of ppl on social websites… now that’s scary.

3 Likes

Just because there are plenty of things to do that doesn’t make them all enjoyable, or pretty much any of them for that fact.

Like many I don’t think you understand that a game needs to appeal to the majority of its audience, not just one’s personal taste. YOU may like the state of things, but I think it’s abundantly clear most do not.

Yes, many will come back on patches - myself included - but it doesn’t seem all that sustainable to have what appears to be rather low retention in people getting bored faster and faster of new content. I myself rarely go over just one month of sub at a time, and now that includes expansion releases.

3 Likes

That would involve such a thing existing and not being a lazy cop-out excuse for people who want to whinge but can’t articulate their whinge, and so just call people who don’t agree with their own tantrum’s ‘funny names’ because someone on internet did so…

I really should start using /s at the end of almost every post I make, but I had hoped the absurdity of the situation would have made that apparent! I didn’t seriously think an ex-heavyweight boxer was giving me meaningful critique on a computer game! /s :slight_smile:

Well, I mean, given the reverence and regard some people place in their videos it is not an automatically incorrect assumption to jump to now is it.

Also, in the spirit of genuine pleasantness without any mockery, ‘Sheeps’ is not a word, ‘Sheep’. is both singular and plural in English. Yes that is crazy, no I don’t make these rules. Honest to goodness not mocking the use of language there, I know I make mistakes in French, German and Russian and am fine when native speakers correct me.

Thing is, there -is- no ‘bigger picture’ because people play games for different reasons, so the ‘bigger picture’ is entirely subjective. I mostly play WoW for RP, so that -is- my bigger picture, I don’t give a monkey’s about PvP, but I know that many people do, I don’t even care about raiding, so that isn’t my bigger picture either.

So in regards my ‘bigger picture’ WoW is actually alright. It could be better, but it’s not terrible. If I was a PvP fan, I may indeed think it was in an awful state, but I’m not.

I mean I -should- love FFXIV, I always remember thinking FFVII was the pinnacle of story telling in game, FFXIII was pretty good, IX lost the plot a bit, but there are certain moral issues with supporting Square Enix given their ‘Strategic Business partner’ which I can’t quite reconcile with their cutesie cuddly graphics. Unfortunately I can’t see that situation changing. Yes, I am aware said ‘questionable’ business partner has a 10% (Ironic) share in Activision, however if you have to chose 10% Evil and 50% Evil, you’re going to choose the 10% aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

(All of the above to be read in a sarcastically wry tone).

1 Like

Use /y instead, yelling is cooler. Your text goes red! Or /w, for that nice therapeutic pink, plus you won’t wake the neighbour threads.

In this thread my sarcasm detector is showing OVER 9 THOUSAND!

1 Like