The game needs more humour

i dunno if you guys remember but who was that npc that jumped into the sea off the boat

we need more troll / funny NPC quests and options in the game.

it doesn’t have to be life and death every story

16 Likes

Don’t think the current writers are all that keen on it, they seem more concerned with removing such things. After all, jokes and/or funny things can hurt someone’s feelings.

21 Likes

The game needs more humour

Isn’t that what pvp balancing is for?

11 Likes

don’t know about you guys but when there’s a funny quest im most likely going to want to do that quest multiple times

i still cant remember that NPCS name , think it was cataclysm expac and he was on a boat and jumped into the water after seeing something shiny

2 Likes

If only there was another 'The day I punched Deathwing ’ quest - that was hilarious to do…

9 Likes

haha yeh that one was insane, loved it

I think you are referring to Budd in Vashj’ir’s intro :slight_smile:

6 Likes

His name is Budd, I think. That’s during the intro quest to Vashir. He has quests underwater and is also in Uldum.

2 Likes

ahh Budd. lol

oooo shiney **jumps into water

2 Likes

I liked all the querky things like the little chaps in Area 52 in Netherstorm quoting the words from Elton Johns “Rocket Man” while bashing on a rocket. The Goblin country club in Azshara. In Darkshore I think, there was a circle of mushrooms each with a little dragon thing flying above it and the place had it’s own music. Cannot find it now. There used to be lots of things like that you would come across.

1 Like

What’s humour?.
:crazy_face:

SARCASM ON:.

1 Like

Humour isn’t allowed anymore, thanks to Blizzards current SJW team of writers.

Could anyone possibly take offense? Nah, won’t do it then!

8 Likes

Remember when people used to troll others for being carebears… The Carebears won!!!

No humor allowed incase we hurt the carebears!

3 Likes

You think you do…

And you actually do.

1 Like

Futurama’s always a fine choice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can’t have any humour or else the love live laugh e-girls and the they/them’s are going to cry on Twitter until it’s removed

3 Likes

The troll druid npc in western plagueland is a funny questline, the one who doesn’t know what spec to play.

I found that kind of funny, spamming moonfire on his own head.

4 Likes

Budd!!!

He appears in more than one expansion, I think the first time I saw him was Wrath.

2 Likes

He’s one of the many NPC “heroes” that can join you in one of the Firelands dailies in Hyjal, at which point he’s a bit more effective. Still funny though as far as I remember.

1 Like

Zenkiki I think

2 Likes