The game needs more humour

Yep. Think maybe he has an apostrophe in there, but that’s the one. Unlocks tree form at the end of the WP quest line and I think he functions as a restoration druid in Firelands, but don’t remember for sure.

2 Likes

someone from blizzard needs to read this post.

lets get more funny interactions in game please

3 Likes

I was being sarcastic i know what humor is :smiley: even wrote Sarcasm on xD.

But some of you forum peeps intentionally ignore what’s been written to fit your narrative in mind.

And you will ignore what i wrote just now i bet 100 euros on it.

1 Like

Don’t bother with them they only write what they want :joy: not what we want sadly.

Or what’s politically correct whatever their gov tells them to write or social media ppl.

Freedom of speech doesant exist when it comes to video games anymore sadly.

3 Likes

Freedom of speech exists just fine but that does not equal freedom from consquence.

Most people really don’t understand the meaning of freedom of speech.

3 Likes

Just because someone is offended doesn’t mean they’re right.

8 Likes

I’ve no idea how that is relevant.

Break the rules you get punished. IT’s not infringing your freedom of speech.

1 Like

Blizzard is so afraid of offending someone, that they’ve sucked all humour out - and most likely will continue to do so.

5 Likes

I fail to see the relevance.

A joke is a joke - obviously you shouldn’t put extreme dark jokes in the game, doesn’t mean there can’t be any single joke at all.

1 Like

I fail to see the relevance of freedom of speech in any of this.

There are quests with humour in every expansion and I’m sure we’ll see more in the next.

1 Like

Me personally i understand freedom of speech was just saying how in recent years more and more stuff are censored from the media that we use.

And don’t take my words as complaining was just my observation.

2 Likes

I hope so too because they removed most of it.

3 Likes

I think that’s somewhat an exaggeration. I can think of loads of amusing quests I’ve done that still exist in the game today.

Do I agree with all the woman turned into a bowl of fruit, no, but is a fairly infrequently seen painting going to affect my game experience, probably not. These changes were made as a result of the affected parties requesting changes in the game.

2 Likes

I agree :+1: i might have over exaggerated a bit.

But yeah most of the quests still have their witty lines.

1 Like

… but we have bowls of fruit. Why can’t that be enough!

3 Likes

Imagine raising a child who grows up and gets offended by jokes in a video game. Disappointing.

7 Likes

And more cats

6 Likes

zug zug for the horde wwz

we need twinks to test players skills and long bgs with no time limits again…skill

2 Likes