The game needs more humour

Yo, we got beef? :falafel:

Gz on 11000 Achievment Points

1 Like

Good humour? In this social climate we have now?

That in itself is a joke…

A sad joke

2 Likes

You owe me 100€. You may pay in cans of Pringles™ as an alternative.

4 Likes

Sour cream and chives or GTFO

4 Likes

Well of course!

I cant remember the zone but there is this zone were you meet a ogre i believe that wants you to only rough the enemy’s up a little and dont kill them i thought that was pretty funny coming from an ogre

It’s Searing Gorge near the eastern zone entrance. He has several somewhat pacifistic quests.

1 Like

I’m so mad that my favorite snack got banned…

Snyders pretzel pieces with mustard, Onion , honey taste were… Chefs kiss

There are now many , very bad, bland copies of it…

Edit: I’m still pissed Pringles didn’t keep the “sweet Chili” Variant… Those were my favorite

The game needs more humour

wdym? Shadowlands story was a complete joke!

1 Like

Always a sad thing :frowning:

They stopped producing my fav kind of cola earlier this year. Last place they still made it apparently though hadn’t been able to get hold of it in local stores for months.

1 Like

But… That’s world we live in now…

“We grew up with South Park, how should we get offended by jokes”

Good comedy and humor nowadays is very very very rare…

2 Likes

Which cola are you talking about? :thinking:

The Lost Vikings refs were awesome. I played the original back in the 90s.

There definitely used to be more comedy in the game from /silly jokes to fish as weapons. It does feel like it has been lacking in recent expansions. We’re all about green fel and grey death lately.

Although there was some humour in the Revendreth Victorian gothic vibes but it’s slim pickin’s with the funnies in SL.

1 Like

We need more emotively provocative moments in general.

When playing WoW I feel surprisingly little for anything but my own character since the time of NZoth.

The Jailer was just weirdly underwhelming. He isn’t believable. I didn’t ever really understand or connect with him and therefore I never hated, loved, sympathised, or felt anything else towards him.

And when he finally does something obviously evil they mostly seem to be things that just exist outside of his direct influence and most of the things have been “declawed” - the emotional punch taken out.

Torghast has no wailing.
“Nobody escapes the maw” does not jive with “My eye watches you and forces you to leave”.
He can’t do much without us making stupid and obvious mistakes (which the story forces us to make)
Any time I’m starting to feel invested I get a cliffhanger and consequently I fail to understand.

While understandable in the sense that this is the realm of the dead in a sense I guess, I don’t feel like these lands are “alive”. There’s no day/night cycle, no feeling of time passing, etc. The zones seem to revolve around what they were like during the drought. It’s weird. So they don’t feel real so I don’t care.

Humour is great but humour often stands in contrast to darkness to be effective and that darkness just isn’t here.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah I know, sugar-free crap, but it somehow tasted great. And less healthy than real cola anyway.

2 Likes

“American Psycho” - best comedy i’ve seen, very funny movie, laughed out loud countless times .

blame SJW’s!

Who else would I blame? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

implement a Court room where we can throw rotten apples at the defendant with blonde hair… while a pirate takes the stand

nothing to do with recent events of Johnny depp vs Amber heard… i swear :wink:

make me a Dev ill make that as a weekly event

PTSD triggers

Stupid, mean, ugly orcs. Joke was on them when raiding the city on alliance character later though.