The gnome situation

A culling is long overdue.

Yes.

Oh, medium rare of course! Mm, just that thought makes my stomach feel good. But wait, donā€™t be fooled by the blue flight, they like their meat raw and bloody.

Thatā€™s good to know now all we need are some tarurans and if we can collect them some vulperas for some kebab

1 Like

I hug them whenever I see them (same for Vulpera), then I get scared off when they turn out to be vile like everyone else.

They look more innocent than the others, so it always catches me off guard more so than the average.

Dude do the gnome heritage armour questline. Gnomekind has saved Azeroth more times than our heroes ever have from total annihilation.

They donā€™t ask for rewards or a thanks. They go knowing to their deaths to save all races.

Be greateful to have them around.

1 Like

Wrong. Gnomes have done nothing right. They couldnā€™t even go extinct properly. Thatā€™s how bad gnomes are at everything.

By that argument, we must eradicate goblins as well. Theyā€™re worse than gnomes for the environement. Iā€™m in favor of eradicating everything below dwarf size.

Play the heritage armour questline. You will see.

To play a GNOME? That is the most disgusting thing Iā€™ve ever read on these forums.

Perhaps you should read your own comments then, not just write them. :woman_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.