The Guild Index

Eternal has been added.

1 Like

Thank you for picking up that initiative and spending your time to make list of guilds like that and keep it relevant. Really good resource for anyone seeking new home.

4 Likes

Thank you! Hoping more guilds will be posted over time, so far thereā€™s only 12 guilds so itā€™s not as extensive as Iā€™d like it to be just yet.

I was hoping someone would make something like this, but Iā€™m far too lazy to do it myself. Thanks. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Guild name: The Silver Order
Horde or Alliance: Alliance
Type of guild: Social ,PVE
Ingame contacts: Innu, Creek, Ath and Garzafoss
Introduction: goal is to be a fun environment for guild members to level up in, and help each-other in various ways. The intent is to get people up to level 60 and have a guild where finding people to run end-game dungeons shouldnā€™t be too hard. Once we have enough people who have progressed to beyond dungeons, we may look into the feasibility of dipping our toes into the raids.

1 Like

Thank you! The Silver Order has been added.

Dwarven legion: Alliance
Type of guild: RP, PvE, RPPvE, RPPvP, social. Weekly RP event wednesday
Website and/or forum thread:
Ingame contacts: Blundergruff (Thane) [G], Thorgrimm and Lighto (Ironguard) [O]
Introduction: Dwarven Legion, the most powerful dwarven army of all time. This will be a moment for the history books because the Dwarven Legion will send ripples throughout the world and exchange our wretched present for a beautiful futureā€¦
ā€™'You can kill a dwarf, but you cannot beat a dwarf"

1 Like

Dwarven Legion has been added!

Guild name: KONG STONKS
Horde or Alliance: [A]
Type of guild: PvE, Social
Website and/or forum thread: None
Ingame contacts: Rendvant [G], Tiropitaki[O], Venetia[O], Petran[O], Salustros[O], and literally any guild member
Introduction: Social guild made from a bunch of friends that play DnD together and share a keen appreciation for memes. We are striving to raise the Stonks _-^

Kong Stonks has been added.

Going up!
Anybody happen to know how to get a thread stickied or how to request for it to be stickied?

Casual Adventures:
[A]
Social, light RP, PvE
A guild for Casual Adventures
Ingame contacts: Disa [G], Carale [O]
Introduction:

What we are aiming for with Casual Adventures:

• Relaxed, welcoming and friendly environment
  • Focus on adventuring, dungeons and questing
  • RP-friendly attitude

What we are not:

• Aiming for rapid expansion, growing the guild for the sake of numbers
  • Competitive, aiming for ā€œserver-firstsā€ or pressuring members to reach level 60 or play ā€œthe perfect specā€
1 Like

Echo Isles Offshore Bank: Horde
Type of guild: Light RP, excuse to wear a fancy tabard.
Website and/or forum thread: Sorry, weā€™re far too busy for that. Work, work!
Ingame contacts: Any member can invite once theyā€™ve been promoted to Employee by the guild leader when sheā€™s on, so just look for someone online to join
Introduction: Are you a hard working financier, treasurer, or inventory management professional? If so, <Echo Isles Offshore Bank> is the place for you!
Guild for bank alts.
Posting as my main because low levels canā€™t, and weā€™re all low level! }:O)

1 Like

Great initiative thanks for this work :blush::+1:

1 Like

Guild name: The Owls
Type of guild: RP, PvE, social, friendly
Ingame contacts: Faei [G], Andarand, Daisy, Kawen, Linthiael, Valroy, Verenna, Zhulin [O]
Introduction: We are a social leveling guild recruiting members who wants to have fun while leveling. We donā€™t have cake anymore, but sure do have some chatty helpful guildies! Join us by whispering anyone in the guild, and see you in game! hoot

1 Like

Casual Adventures:, Echo Isles Offshore Bank and The Owls have been added!

2 Likes

Guild name: The Expedition
Type of guild: Raid
Website and/or forum thread: Interviewing room discord at discord.gg/Y8KU7Yv and forum thread at Hydraxian Waterlords - Casual raiding guild recruiting [A, weekend]
Ingame contacts: [G] Thornvine, [O] Jocelyn, Cel
Introduction: The Expedition is a casual raiding guild focusing on weekend evenings (Friday/Saturday). We are a diverse group of people, with different nationalities and cultures, various age and gender groups. Some of us are vanilla veterans, some never played classic and some are looking forward to experiencing WoW for the first time.

2 Likes

The Expedition was added!

Wiki posts may be the answer to your problems, but require a silly amount of forum grinding to create.

If I have done this correctly, you should be able to edit this post of mine.

2 Likes

It seems like I can!
That is really a valuable resource there, Iā€™ll have to dive into that some more when I have the time. Very much appreciated!