The hypocrisy of 8.3

They would get the whole gamer feminist movement on them, I doubt they need they need that after the honk kong drama.

I’ll never understand this. I’m writing a book and in the very first chapter there is a heavy gore scene with people (even children) getting butchered, and in the second chapter there is an explicit erotic scene, everyone who read it said absolutely nothing about the gore scene but every single person complained about the erotic scene :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

And that’s why companies should start ignoring them. Especially since these people (the extremists, feminism in essence is a good cause) does nothing but trying to bend things to their will, are a minority, and in most cases don’t even play the games they are complaining about.

9 Likes

If Tarantino and the movie industry which supports him would listen the groups like that half of his movies would never be made.

3 Likes

We should simply be allowed to play naked.

5 Likes

As long as you’re not streaming you can wear whatever you want when playing.

6 Likes

'muricans veri smart

2 Likes

American parents: “Sure you can go to a beach or pool, but if you get sexual education or see a bikini on the tv? WARN ME! I will sue them!”. This also why female elves ahd to cover up ingame with the last victim being Sylvanas
 Hyper violence or showing tapes of serial murderer killing people in the most brutal possible? Fine, but don’t allow my kids to see anything that is even remotly related to nakedness!

That’s also the reason why they have the highest teen pregnancy rate out of the entire western world.

Edit: And the Netherlands being in the last place, just look up English subtitle videos the education bureau of the country made. We start talking about starting at kindergarten about how boys and girls are different and how babies get into existence if a mommy and daddy love each other very much. The older they are the more they will go into details. We also encourage parents to not go nuts and just go: “Yep the same thing you will see in a pool, deal with the woman with a bikini on a tv commercial at 5pm”. It’s normalized.

8 Likes

You are aware that Blizz has its main seat in a country where guns and violence are perfectly fine, but cursewords have to be ‘peeped’ out and beware if there’s a nipple on tv? No? Well, now you are.

6 Likes

havent you heard sexy stuff is worse than genocide. cant expose our little kids to a buttcheek wich they have themselves as well

But yeah like others said american standards, same reason there is no swearing while killing and stuff is okay

5 Likes

It’s an American company, and they’re terrified of nudity and revealed skin over there

5 Likes

Lovecraft is a step too far and yet you are fine with all the zombies (Forsaken) who have been here since before Vanilla??

2 Likes

Imagine that I can’t have First Arcanist’s outfit to wear on my nelf, cause it’s too revealing, kids are watching.
but these 12 y.o. get to observe their favourite characters under the effects of various mental health problems in the special thematic horror area where the lord of corruption gets to play with their own mental stability by introducing them to a fear of sudden death for example.

When forsaken were introduced there were revealing sets in the game as well.
Now
 well RIP bandit set, but we can all do suicidal creepy RP.

Strong hypocrisy. Makes no sense. Would prefer if they didn’t cave on us to cater to some political movements.

3 Likes

Retractable internal d***s they have evolved to have it internally instead of external no more ouuch my balls!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I’m playing naked :joy:

Are you besieged by SJW.

Online? Yes daily. Since it’s international and most are from the US and everything gets compared to American standards I have been called everything by now! Even far left and far right in the same thread! It’s the whole you either agree with the democrats 100% or the republicans. Can’t agree and disagree on points with both parties. You’re either with us or against us. Such a bad mindset to have
 Finding a middle ground? HOW DARE YOU?! I always watch the American presidental race just to laught at it essentially.

But more of the reasons I stopped censoring/don’t censor myself. It made me depressed, not so weird. Couldn’t even talk about my politcal standing while it varies from centre-left to centre-right
 Workplace helped the most seeing people from left to right (political wise) actually able to agree, work together to solve problems and not attack each other! So by now I rather get banned than to censor myself. Even if Americans will say: “You’re just indoctrinating children” to get back to the comment. I know I will have hit a snare with them. Makes me happy, they have no answer so they resort to pure insults and accusations!

They get even more mad when you remind that America isn’t the world and that most of the world, including many western European people hate what the USA became. I would be in bankruptcy from birth if I was born there, or just in such bad health because I would be afraid to go to the doctor (not that I go often, I do not go for years on end, but if I go it’s serious and always get an appointment the day I call in due to it). $ 37k bill for 3 days of hospital visits
 $ 5k bill for a broken leg.

3 Likes

Just think of all the half naked foes we have been fighting through wows timeline
 And now think back to the last time we got full bikini armor

Blizzard are hypocrites.

3 Likes

I always wondered if there was a technical reason that there isn’t a huge choice of clobber for our wow chars
 It would be fab to have a “Misensi’s Secret” store in Dalaran :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Societies are.
For various reasons.