The hypocrisy of 8.3

Yes, just make these shops and tmog they sell only visible to an adult account owner. It is so simple. Child can see judgement set for all I care.

Imagine how holy Goldshire will look for minors? All of these dancing Vanilla raiders. So cool :slight_smile::star_struck:

Just like they did a special appearance for undead without bones for Chinese players. So there is a precedent.

3 Likes

Didn’t you know that the Orcs stole the Gnomish cloning machine? Why did you think all of our characters look so similar?

I don’t disagree with you man. It’s part of the reason I am against the whole Hong Kong scandal. Cause I don’t want anyone’s politics in my games, but the reality is these people drive the proverbial wagon. They get upset, they start hurting you on twitter or wherever they go to talk about their feelings. Not to mention the scam artists waiting to capitalize on it.

2 Likes

Oh man wait until you see the male zandalari :exploding_head:

lol
 No we’re not. You’ve clearly never heard of HBO.

But on a side topic in this hilarious thread
 people complaining there isn’t enough nudity

Pixellated nudity at that.

Ohhhhhh LORD my sides. Differen strokes fer differen blokes but if videogame pixels get your juices going

Not enough WoW themes on PrawnHub I guess

Good laugh tho folks. Keep it up (hur hur)

All I need is a shop for sleeveless, halfway sleeve or sleeves versions. Or skirt, full on pants, shorts or robes, with optional leggings. I don’t need a full on victoria’s Secret. I just want to be able to use a top (shows belly) or a simple dress (cloth classes). If the NPCs can, why can’t I? Why do I get no choice but to cover even my face and hair complety if I don’t mog it to invisible?

Edit: And allow people to transmog to a civillian set. So plate chars resting in an inn wearing/mogging cloth or simple leather. Like normal people
 They are like your military family member always showing up in his military uniform. Even at sunday visits, dinners, parties or weddings!

4 Likes

An American taking it personally when someone criticizes a single aspect of his country? Color me surprised.

Yes, the American culture is waaaaaaay more sensitive when it comes to nudity in general when compared to most of Europe.
Maybe there’s variations depending on where in the US you are, but as an outsider looking in, it baffles me that a womans nipple has to be censored just because it’s on TV and a kid might see it

PS: Personally I couldn’t care less whether they add “slutmog” armor or not, but I’d like some (I mean all) of the armor I’ve seen in WC3 Reforged for transmog.
Even the night elf ones.

7 Likes

Sign me up :grin:
They have done an amazing job there.

4 Likes

Plenty of Night Elf buttcheek over here in Argent Dawn

Just pop warmode off and head in to Goldshire Inn lol

We want good quality HD pieces which highlight our chars features.
Nude is just plain boring and trivial :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll have you know these Goldshire folk go to great efforts to sexualise their characters with many different transmogs and go to prove that where there is a will(y) there is a way!

To be honest I’m always up for more options, customization and choices, for me this should be a staple for RPGs, even if I find said options to be mildly disturbing or just flat out hate it, it’s all flavour and enhances the experience for somebody, I don’t have to participate.

4 Likes

I want male Dwarves in revealing mankinis #BalanceGenderArmour

3 Likes

I dream that one day I will level a Wildhammer Man in a true barbarian “in your face” aka “steal your gf” kind of outfit :innocent:

thats what i am talking about, man

Imo very adult PoV :hugs:

1 Like

I’m not American
 I am in fact a middle aged Scottish expat living in Florida. I’ve made that clear previously. So please don’t go making assumptions based on a post you glossed over while smashing your keyboard “im’a show this guy he disagreed with me!!”

What you mean like that old shampoo ad that got into steamy (geddit) water from the ASA when a nipple shot was visible for all of 0.01 of a second? Or the famously liberal watershed pre 9pm? Perhaps the rampant nudity shown between 3.30 and 5
 Do they still show those raunchy as hell Teletubbies who wandered around naked with a vacuum cleaner and various shaped “toys” on their heads? Or is the purple one still persona non grata because that ultra liberal media in Britain (lookin at you Daily Mail) got all hot and bothered about a dude in a purple suit carrying a handbag? Take away Channel 4 and Eurotrash in the early 90’s and you’d still be sitting in your living rooms tut tutting over a woman showing an ankle. behave yourself son. As you can see I have a wide lnowledge of British television and it’s ultra liberal attitude to nudity. But hey. Burger King Jesus shot “YOU GOT 3 LIKES! GO YOU!!”

Or if course if rampant nudity isn’t your thing, you could always go down the racism street that is also widely known as being rampant on british TV. If you’re older like me, and remember all those Kia Ora adverts swiftly pulled because someone got it into their head that crows drinking orange juice as racist, or even the Robinsons marmalade jars that had their lids swiftly replaced. I blame Noddy personally. He started it running to the papers complaining about being carjacked by 3 of the blighters. Burger King Jesus makes another appearance “YOU GOT 3 LIKES! GO YOU!”

Or if that doesn’t float your banana boat, lets go down to Piety Street. I assume Songs of Praise is still shown? Have they had a Muslim version yet or a Sikh version? Perchance you’re still afraid of upsetting the pesky fundamentalists. I’m sure Mohammed is shown regularly, isn’t he a regular have I got News For You? He’d make a smashing guest host, much better than that tiresome Victoria Coren Mitchell. Burger King Jesus makes another appearance. “YOU GOT 3 LIKES! GO YOU!”

Or perhaps rampant nudity all over the comedies. I remember Only Fools and Horses was famous for it, Raquel and Cassandra always gettin’ em out fer the lads!! (fun fact, Tessa Peak Jones actually pretty much did in an episode where Del first met Raquel. I had to get the hand cream there I can tell you
) Or even Blackadder
 “I have a cunning plan!!” ‘Oh put your pants back on Baldrick Lord Flash Heart already ran off with Kate
’

Burger King Jesus makes his last appearance "YOU GOT 3 LIKES! GO YOU!!’

But then again
 I’m ‘American’ so what do I know

1 Like

escpailly since for multiple races its their culture/thing.
Orcs(both) Night elves,Tauren,Trolls(even zandalari dont wear that much)
and needs to be revealing for male chars aswell any new skimpy mogs

1 Like

Didn’t Alleria Windrunner made a baby with Human? Also Sylvannas had (has?) a thing for Nathanos

exactly.

also do you think draenei ship “accidently crashed” near humans? :))

we own azeroth

Talking about HD :bikini:, will someone finally fix the:

mucho danke

2 Likes

That’s no reason not to offer choice. IMO.

3 Likes

I see you’ve posted a lot of British examples, so maybe the British are more conservative? Who knew? I also fail to see where the British are all Europeans.

I have no idea why you are so angry though and I also find it hilariously ironic that you’re accusing me of “smashing the keyboard” when you’ve gone Vietnam-Flashback-Rambo on yours by posting this wall of text. :arrow_down:

3 Likes