The irony in it

why is it that when classic was returning back to our lives EVERYONE supported no changes, we wanted vanilla, nothing else, we wanted it pure

why all of a sudden players are over the moon with this 58 boost, its not even a change its an abomination, the same players that preached no changes are now deciding what class to boost

imagine someone suggested a level 48 boost before classic came out lol you’d think that player had been deprived of sleep for 2 weeks

im really struggling to understand why people dont give a rats A$$ about preserving tbc’s integrity, history, legacy, the game that everyone has wanted back since the day it left, do you just honestly not care?

39 Likes

thats not the reason why players genuinely feel the boost is a good idea, im trying to understand why

Because they are looking for an excuse to get that one alt they always wanted but are too lazy to level it. And subconsciously tell themselves how they deserve it anyways and so make up the bs excuse how some people only want the endgame which again makes 0 sense since leveling was a huge part of tbc not to mention that a lot of new leveling quests were added in tbc.

1 Like

dude, its a frickin game…

8 Likes

The ‘‘It’s a freaking game’’ mentality ruined retail.

15 Likes

I want to play TBC without being behind others. Boost allows me that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thats what i mean, players wouldnt have said that for classic release if blizz suggested a level 48 boost, the irony

2 Likes

Don’t give blizzard ideas please.

I can’t wait to see you killed by booster :rofl:

4 Likes

Blizzard should just mark all boosters so I can avoid them.

with a 48 lvl boost, youd be skipping half the game they are releasing the boost for, the 58 lvl boost in to get in to tbc quicker, id understand if it was a lvl 68 boost, but its not

5 Likes

i understand that of course, people have familys and jobs, my job requires me to be away from my pc anywhere from 2 weeks - 6 months at a time, but catching up is part of the experience

2 Likes

Imagine if he said irl I want that promotion without working. These are spoiled idiots.

lmao, your likening wow to a job?

7 Likes

youre still skipping 58 levels, youre skipping all these massvie and wondeful zones in eastern kingdoms and kalimdor, so hows it any different to doing a 48 boost in classic?

4 Likes

Eh, I think if they introduced a level 48 boost during like phase 4 of Classic, many would cheer, just as they do now. Many are lazy, many hate levelling. They think they do, but they don’t.

Imagine comparing job where you get paid and a game where you pay for playing having fun and relaxation.

4 Likes

These massive and wonderful zones aren´t that massive and wonderful for those who have been playing for for the last decade. Walking and autoattacking your way to 60 isn´t as engaging as you would expect for these long term players neither.

To be short - boost is there for people who are bored by Classic but want to play TBC.

7 Likes

you really think players would welcome that? i honestly find that bizarre

2 Likes

So you know when one booster is killing you :joy:

3 Likes