The Lack of Void Elf Customization Options

We really appreciate you are taking part in customizations. As a role player and a transmoger this makes me happy beyond words.

• N’zoth colored eyes for Void elves?

I know some Void elf fans would be really happy to have this option.

And maybe even a Elven tattoos (like Alleria Windrunner) for both Blood elves and Void elves? But PLEASE make the tattoo colors separate for each race. Example:

Blood elves can have Red, yellow, and Green tattoos

Void elves can have Blue and purple tattoos.

This would really make many Elven Rangers and Warcraft 2 fans happy.

Thank you :heart:

11 Likes

Hi, I talked to a lot of people who like Void/High Elves and most of us really want new hair styles but also tattoos that look similar to Alleria’s.

The thing I want the most is eyebrow customization options, I would really like if we could get shorter eyebrows and more natural looking, similar options like the ones Night Elves and Nightborne got.

Also some makeup options would be amazing.
Thank you for replying, it really made my day. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Please let us customize our Entropic Embrace form!!!

12 Likes

Hi @Dodcoszmau !

I decided to make a detailed post for Void Elf customization wishlist so that our customization can finally be properly finished (for some time ofc) :slight_smile: This includes many suggestions that would really please everyone!

:arrow_forward: imgur.com/gallery/AxtfkBH

:genie: :woman_genie:

And while I’m still posting, I would like to share a thread I made the other day and I hope at least one Dev reads it and let the others know of my suggestion to let us Shadow Priest be able to choose Shadowforms (all 6 versions since Classic) via Barbershop, the same way druids are able to choose their Bear, Cat, Travel forms. All of these versions are still in the game files so I doubt that there would be too much work :octopus:

:arrow_forward: eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadow-priest-shadowforms-915-wish/310617

I would really appreciate it if someone with TL3 can post the photos & links as well <3

3 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your reply Dodcoszmau!

Here is a list of suggestions by order of priority supported by the community of both void elf and high elf fans:

Hairstyles:
Females: https://imgur.com/a/ye89ENe
Males: https://imgur.com/a/pepFpJU

Tattoos:
https://imgur.com/a/ScCmKA6
https://imgur.com/a/EzdzD79

Note: It’s a good idea to share tattoos with our Blood elf cousins, albeit of different colouring to secure some unique combos.

Old God Eyes:
https://imgur.com/a/LomzrSm

Please pass these on to the team, it would be really appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

8 Likes

I wanted to add that a lot of players would like a Sub-race option, a lot of us would really like to have an options to be called differently.

• Void Elves should have High Elf as an option
  • Dwarves should have Wildhammer as an option
  • Trolls should have Sandtroll as an option

Thank you! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Love the stuff so far with the regular hair and skin colours.
But I’d love more void corrupted customisation options, to look even more void infused. For example N’zoth/C’thun like slit eyes. Different tentacles and such.

Edit: Also even if I know this is a Void elf thread, I have to shamelessly plug for the silver and rustic colouration of the mechagnome heritage set, at the moment we only have the golden one available for players even if the others exist in the files and are used by NPCs, I think this is extra important for mechagnomes since we can’t hide our limbs so at the moment our heritage set only matches if we use the golden colour on our limbs.

2 Likes

I think you are taking liberties with customization options. There is no way Kul’tirans are on top if you try to make a male on and see like 3 faces, beards and hair styles.

I counted options for females as I said in the post, I don’t really play male characters so I didn’t bother with it.

But if you want you can make a thread and request their customization options there!

2 Likes

Well, I mean Blues paying attention to all the customisation threads and not just Void Elf ones, even posting Void Elf stuff in other racial threads would be a start! (Nightborne thread). It doesn’t exactly help the perception that Void Elves are getting all the attention and no one else! :frowning:

More seriously, I think you’ve got a pretty good idea as to what people want here, more Voidy customisation to go with the Void Elf aesthetic. EE could look wonderful, Those haircut ideas are pretty awesome, whilst still remaining ‘voidy’ if the colours are as shown. Play up more on the Chaotic element of Void Elves, or rather the chaos they try to control, I like the ethos that they -try- to control it, but every now and then it is like a mental ‘valve’, it has to be allowed to ‘shine’ through in order that the Void Elf can control it usually.

I actually think the Void Elves -should- get a bit more ‘oomph’ for their racials in keeping with what they are, some of the racials are a bit underwhelming (Nightborne again, they can summon a mailbox? Seriously? Mag’har get 10% riding speed increase -except- when it would be useful? )

EE is pretty much a bit flimsy as racials go, rendering the crux of what a Void Elf is, a bit weak, not people who are daily having to battle against the whispers and one of the very fundamental cosmic building blocks of the entire Universe and cosmological system.

I don’t even think that all the Blood Elf facial options ported over to Void Elves, and hairstyles would go amiss, and maybe a bit of pro-quid pro, some of the tentacle-less VE hairstyles would look absolutely baddonkey on Blood Elves, the two that spring to mind are the kind of bedraggled hanging over the face like a Metal star look (Must admit, used that on my Void Elf) or the Sidecut option.

But some of the Blood Elf hair options would look pretty cool on Void Elves, Imagine a Void Elf with the Lor’themar style Topknot, but where the Topknot is tentacly? That would look pretty amazing, and be kind of thematic, the Void Elf is trying to control and constrain the Void, even by the simple visible method of binding their hair ‘out of sight, out of mind’.

There’s quite a few options there, already, for all races, or do you mean specifically ones that work when wearing open faced helms? As yeah, I can see that being pretty cool.

Good option, and thematically sound. I mean don’t get me wrong, I -love- the actual Black haired option for Belves, my Belf Warlock can now be the black haired with a Pixie cut tomboy she was always RP’d as, but the slightly bluey/purpley black hair colour would fit for Void Elves,

So much this. It would even fit with the depiction of Rangers since WC2 as mentioned. The Celt Fan in me would love Blue ‘woad’ for Blood Elves (Wouldn’t show up so well for Void Elves, but equally Black would work instead of Yellow, or rather make yellow (Not gold) an option for Void Elves, because it -would- show up against their skin colour, whereas on Belves not so much, Black however would.

Tattoos and Warpaint as people have said, are Thalassian options, and should be for all. Possibly with different thematic styles to match what a Void Elf is…

4 Likes

That’s quite some input in such a short time! It shows that a lot of you have been thinking about this for quite a while. Thanks a lot for sharing :heart:

And indeed, it’s clear what most of you fine folks would like to see for the future. “A bit more oomph” is a good way to describe it, as well Brigante said. I’m sure the future of character customization will be bright, not just for Alleria’s brethren but for everyone!

30 Likes

Ahem, can we have Void elf druids and shamans while we’re at it? Or Void-corrupted paladins and dark shamans?!

hides behind a bush meme

10 Likes

Thank you a lot, you really made me happy today.

The moment I heard Void/High elves were getting brown hair colour I race changed immediately so I can finally have my High Elf immersion, you guys are the best!

6 Likes

Indeed, they really are!!

Thanks, Dodcoszmau! :hugs:

1 Like

*Shakes fist angrily * “Why you crazy kids…Why I oughta…That’s a paddlin’ !” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You have DHs…I want shaman! :angry:

And maybe a void-corrupted pala? Ya know, maybe pulsing with a dark blue voidish aura round them?

shoves self in underground hideout

2 Likes

Sadly, I’ve always been stuck with my main’s race even with all the ugly hair colors we had. I did turn into a Vulpera once…. But we don’t talk about that. It was a dark time, and I said “UwU” a lot…. They ruined me.

Ehm ehm…. Anyway, I’ve pretty much been stuck with my main but NOW I love her even more with the new hair colors. I especially love how amazing the Black looks on Voidy skin, I gave this look to my void elf warlock.

Anyway point is, the new customizations are awesome and my main is going to look amazing. So happy

4 Likes

When we get moar customization I’mma play this for the bois and the gals

2 Likes

Void Elves and Nightborne should both get Demon Hunters, they can share the same demon hunter customization options from Night Elves/Blood Elves, Nightborne can even get fel glowy hands.

There are already animations in the game for both so there is nothing they would need to put much work into.

1 Like

I’m well aware there are eye-patches available, but only leather and mail. I’d like them for all armor types thus cosmetic. For both right or left eye with a variation of colours (but nothing too crazy).

Having them become part of the CC for every race? I don’t know if they could do that but blindfolds are there as well so why not.

1 Like