The Lack of Void Elf Customization Options

The number of the customization options currently for female allied races:

Alliance

• Void Elves: 52
  • Lightforged Draenei: 42 (getting a massive amount of customization options next patch)
  • Dark Iron Dwarves: 44
  • Kul Tiran: 62
  • Mechagnomes: 72

Horde

• Nightborne: 34 (getting a massive amount of customization options next patch)
  • Highmountain: 34
  • Mag’har: 69
  • Zandalari Trolls: 56
  • Vulpera: 50

More detailed version: https://i.redd.it/wx0fgjclkiv51.png

I had to make this thread because I see this misinformation so many times on the forums, we Void Elves may be the “obnoxious bunch” to you but we certainly don’t have “THE MOST CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS OF ALL ALLIED RACES” and we certainly deserve more and other allied races do as well.

So stop fighting like children and let’s get more customization options for all of us, together. :slight_smile:

Sincerely yours, Serena.

44 Likes

What about no more random customization and instead focus on add more content to the game?

10 Likes

Obnoxious trolls coming after you in 3, 2, 1…

13 Likes

Get all the customization drama to AD forums, please.

5 Likes

Obnoxious trolls defending pre-emptively… lift off! And honestly, this thread is just written in a way to stir :poop:

Personally while customisation is “ok” it doesn’t add any replayability to anything for me.

I’m not going to sub another 3 months to look at a different eye colour or tattoos on my arms. I might for more dungeons or less grindy stuff for alts.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m talking from experience. Last week I opened a thread to discuss about different Entropic Embrace skins we would like to see and trolls literally derailed it insulting Void Elf fans directly to our face.

This only happens in the WoW community.

2 Likes

Most of void elfs fans are a pain who think who are over the others and deserve all.

So is normal people not like them.

11 Likes

:+1:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Clearly this game improves alot by adding a few haircuts and some other sheet lol

3 Likes

I actually just went and read some of that.

You: Ambitious request
Them: Haven’t you gotten enough recently?
You: Trolls derailed it insulting me to my face!

Just a quick tip, people disagreeing with you isn’t trolling and its not insulting. Frickin drama queen.

9 Likes

And also: Most of those options are only skin colors and hair colors and eye colors.
Nothing really ‘special’.

4 Likes

I don’t know who is drama queen here, Void Elves or the people who hate new customization options.

Some of them are calling Void/High elves selfish for wanting more customization options for their race, I really don’t get people who hate other having customization options.

For example why would I care if Pandaren would get more customization options? It’s a really nice thing for them I’m glad it makes them happy, but would I call them selfish for making threads about it…

People are just silly.

You don’t need to be from a role playing realm to want your character to look good.

4 Likes

As someone who probably changes their character’s customization options at least once and often two or three times per week; it adds replayability for me.

I like trying new ‘themes’, new ‘looks’, new ‘fantasies’. It keeps my experience more fresh and interesting, even when I’m ‘just doing the same old stuff’. It helps; it really does.

4 Likes

have u seen the amount of High/void elf threads here ? no wonder people are fed up

11 Likes

There are currently at least 4 active threads about void elf customizations, this thread is not one of them - it’s about making drama about people opinions. It belongs to AD forums

5 Likes

Place them on ignore and move on it has like you said nothing to do with RP servers its to do with all races and all players wanting more choice for all .

3 Likes

Please, just stop calling yourselves “Void Elf fans”. You’re clearly after these high elf looks and I do not want my opinion lumped together with the likes of you. Just stop with this pretend. Be up-front about who you are and what you want.

17 Likes

with that logic you belong on kazzak forum :wink:

2 Likes

Orc males just seem to have it all.

2 Likes

The “full pack” of “new customizations” will be added to Legion allied races in patch 9.1.5 … with the exception of the Void Elves.:face_with_monocle:

When the Void Elves receive their true new customizations, the forums will explode ! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes