The many endings of Sylvanas. Pick your favorite

Cat Fight Supreme

As Sylvanas is reduced to 10% of her health, she will go MWA-HA-HA, stun the whole raid, and go into a “Did you think you could win” rant, then Tyrande drops in, and the two start dishing it out at each other. The raid shrugs and goes get a couple of drinks. They’ll be busy for a while.

Kicked Upstairs

“There must always be…a Jailer…this burden must be mine to bear…” you know what I better stop because no don’t give them ideas.

Ménage a Trois

When things start looking bad for Sylvanas, Nathanos Blightcaller shows up, “I am going to save you, my mistress!”. Little did he know that Arhtas had this planned all along, since he kinda liked both of them. Arthas shows up, and whisks them both away to his special little corner of the Maw where the three live unhappily ever after, for the Maw is a place of punishment.

Unholy Alliance

Quite literally, Anduin and Sylvanas get over their UST, and decide to join their factions together. After a few objections from everyone else, and a coup from the loyalist faction within the Horde, the alliance (hah!) of the two faction is announced by the unholy matrimony between the two, presided over by Benedictus who they got resurrected just for the occasion. The anti-Sylvanas faction of the Alliance tries to also coup it to get them away, but they’re thwarted by the newest creation of Sylvanas Apothecaries - the Potion of Plot Device.

The World is a Prison

Sylvanas fails with her gambit to betray the Jailer, and he retaliates by making sure she’s thrown back into Azeroth. Except that now there’s a bount on her head everywhere she goes, and without his powers, she’s a bit of a sitting duck. The leaders of all capital cities put her on display, rotating their possession of the prestige prisoner every year.

Karma Houdini

By the Power of Plot Armour, Slyvanas gets away scot free. Her plans (whatever they are) succeed, and even the worst atrocities get explained away as a “good thing” because reasons. After all, a Freudian excuse justifies everything.

Wail of the Banshee

Some very stubborn adventurer decides to bring Alleria’s locket to her. Again. Realizing what monster she has become as she remembers her carefree days with her sister, she suffers a total nervous breakdown. Her scream, resounding though the Maw, resonates to break apart all the chains and shackles and everything. Unfortunately, it sets the Jailer free, too. But he’s distracted by the scream long enough for the others to dogpile on him and beat some justice into him. Sylvanas herself runs off, never to be seen again.

Did you think you could win?

The true villain of Warcraft shows up, and proves that she was right about this free will thing. But the true villain of Warcraft also demonstrates first hand that she was a fool for even trying to fight fate, and makes an example of her. For the Purpose is a petty, juvenile entity.

A Night to Remember

Through some clever subterfuge by Matthias Shaw and Lilian Voss, whatever rituals or drinks Slyvanas uses to renew her powers are compromised, and she shows up drunk. The heroes and the other faction leaders decide that she’ll be willing to sign any treaty now, so we just invite them all over to the Ember Court and have a party.

Cartoon Anvil (courtesy of Wimbert and Gorbathust)

A big anvil falls down and crushes her. It may or may not have “ACME” inscribed, depending on raid difficulty.

ENOUGH! (courtesy of Janzi)

Sylvanas falls to 10% HP and yells out that legendary word in the loudest way she can. This turns her bar orange and renders her unattackable as she slips into an incredibly long tangent where she walks up and down the boss platform about 5 or 6 times.

Then she casually banshee flies/death gates/hearthstones away.

The Gnomish Treatment (courtesy of Ancelyn)

We never hear of her ever again.

Getting A Head of Herself (courtesy of Avaari)

Head cut off and hung in the gate to the new Night Elven settlement.

Now, let us se who this villain really is! (courtesy of Janzi)

Sylvanas is apprehended and shackled. But the hero team (Anduin, Thrall, Jaina etc…) excluding the hero player repeatedly pulls her face to reveal a new villain every time. This lasts until everyone of the hero team gets their chance to pull face and an explanation that goes with it.

2 Likes

The Gnomish Treatment

We never hear of her ever again.

1 Like

I am a fan of Cat Fight Supreme. At least it will solve down some of the demands and it might actually look half-decent if you’re into over-exaggerated fighting.

(Which I personally am, so long as I get to loot the chest while they’re in RP.)

Adding to the pile:

ENOUGH!

Sylvanas falls to 10% HP and yells out that legendary word in the loudest way she can. This turns her bar orange and renders her unattackable as she slips into an incredibly long tangent where she walks up and down the boss platform about 5 or 6 times.

Then she casually banshee flies/death gates/hearthstones away.

Head cut off and hung in the gate to the new Night Elven settlement. My favorite ending for her.

5 Likes

I will call that one

Getting A Head of Herself

6 Likes

Why is Cartoon Anvil not on the list? I seriously want her smashed by a suddenly appearing cartoon anvil.

1 Like

Let’s add it to the list.

1 Like

I say we mechanize her.

Into a toaster.

And then throw her into the baths of her supporters

5 Likes

I think the Winderrunner sisters will come to slap spank their sister Sylvanas turning her back :

• to the light

• to the void

with Tyrande watching

1 Like

Can we also make sure that the anvil also has the word ACME inscribed on it?

1 Like

Could also go the scooby doo route.

Sylvanas is apprehended and shackled. But the hero team (Anduin, Thrall, Jaina etc…) excluding the hero player repeatedly pulls her face to reveal a new villain every time. This lasts until everyone of the hero team gets their chance to pull face and an explanation that goes with it.

3 Likes

Brilliant! Going on the list!

Whatever the ending might be, I just hope it will involve us getting rid of her for good.

Beheaded by the horde player in a cutscene and her head put on a spike outside of org

the good ending for sylvanas

It was (M)agatha all along.

1 Like

…I made an inside joke. You made it a spoiler.

I have no problem with that. I’ve been in a bad mood ever since Blizzard killed the Horde in Patch 8.2.5 and need to leash out at others to cope with my bad feelings.

1 Like

I’m only reading “I am a douche nozzle”.

2 Likes

You would do the same if Blizzard treated the Alliance the same way they treated the Horde. Don’t be a liar. We all know tis true.