The Meat Circus

A small war drum pounds softly in the distance, a-rat-a-tat…a-rat-a-tat, vaguely reminding you of that strange, unfamiliar noise of your parent’s bedpost slamming against your bedroom wall in the middle of the night.

The sound however, is irrelevant, why would you be thinking about such things? Are you some form of deviant? When you should be concentrating on this post. Eager to mentally dip into my delicious sentences.

Classic is upon us, I am requesting the pure breeds…the valorous…the men (& women) who don’t mind getting their chain mail undergarments slightly sweaty with heroic acts & dirty deeds, to stand up and heed the reedy pipe of battle.

If you cannot stand up, then perhaps we can arrange some form of pulley device and sellotape weapons to your wasted limbs, like a little weird manikin, but that is irrelevant.

I liked BFA, I really did, all the 4 levels that I did in 5 months. but I soon got burnt out, climbing that pyramid, that overly large and complex pyramid, that frustrating pyramid, designed by Beezlebub to cause havoc and madness, that &^& pyramid.

Anyway, that is irrelevant.

Remember the good old days? Those youthful days, glorious days, when we used to absolutely loathe each other? WE CAN DO IT AGAIN. Collectively, together.

Blizzard is reopening the meat circus and we’re all invited.

Harryrotter#2343 - Give me a shout sometime if you want to join the most funky, happening Classic server around.

P.S Destinite, I always secretly fancied you. Stop being a limp wristed boy scout and join Classic. Think of the possibilities.

6 Likes

If you cant even do 10 levels in BFA, where questing is more storyline based and engaging, then how the hell are you expected to do 60 levels in classic where questing is “Kill 10 boars”?

1 Like

BFA is about as engaging as banquet of cold sprouts, that has been peeled and rinsed in Anne Widdecombe’s frayed stockings.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to make boar killing vids with slipknot music on the stress test tomorrow, get us all in the mood for classic. Even those 10 boar killing levels is better than anything bfa has had to offer :frowning:

1 Like

You wont be saying that with extreme low drop rates

Tbh I wasn’t really expecting anything decent to drop from a boar anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As promised, here is the video from the stress test, it took hours of work but here is the final product, I hope you all enjoy it.

5 Likes

You will go down in the annals of history for your boar slaughtering mastery.

Can’t even restrain yourself, can you.

Bad taste in music btw.

I have no idea what you’re talking about

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwidl_2w9-niAhUyxYUKHW5XD3cQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fgifs%2Fcrazy-animaniacs-cuckoo-1jy3pev2Eu5Ve&psig=AOvVaw2Wa0lBdlchuP83lRVOoz4M&ust=1560634683113634

Again, see my previous reply.

Okay :sunglasses:

I’m going to filter your replies now, so I don’t cause you anymore horrid confusion.

Give you a tip before I do though.

It’s a bit weird posting on a forum were everyone considers your opinion invalid because you spent the past decade making sure everyone despised you.

Seem to have a intrinsic knack for it.

5 Likes

Do you really think I care what some scrubs on some online game thinks about me?

Answer= Not really.

You clearly always have dude, hence why you always come here.

2 Likes

Please dont misgender me

Edit: I come here because its incredibly entertaining not cos I care what you all think.
:laughing:

What you on about, in your profile pic that is clearly a dude, beard n all.

1 Like

I’m clearly not a male elf irl

any proof?

this is not irl mate