The Microtransactions and pay to win is killing TBC classic

as topic says its killing TBC Classic. We gave you the hand to make a change to paladins and give alliance and hord the same seals and what happened? Freaking full on pay to win boosting, yet again. It looks like some one didnt learn the lesson from the Failing retail.
And with the recent Blizzard news now its the perfekt time to buy back som good will again blizzard. No more changes and no more ingame shop for TBC, Remove the level boost! now!
If greed is the only game you are capable of making Wotlk Classic will be dead on arrival.

37 Likes

You act as if something denies you from forming casual guild who do not slack yet do not get upset if the don’t hit purple parces. Yes gold selling, bot, gold bid exists. Bug all records and first kills are long ago set in late 2000s. Why should you be upset about some no lifers chasing the “progress”?

7 Likes

New World release soon

Blizztard killing TBC the same way they did retail, its truly amazing they learned nothing.

10 Likes

How is it pay2win exactly? Please show me the ingame shop for gear

11 Likes

There is no p2w in classic… boosts are not pay2win! I don’t like them, but they don’t effect anyone… You can buy a boost and still be a bad player…
Gold buying to the chinese is p2w!

8 Likes

Uhm, the level 58 boost? Or are you not familiar with that little addition?

It is, it’s buying power. The game starts at level 1, not 58. Buying 58 levels is buying power => it’s p2w.

9 Likes

Auction.
chars

You’re not buying power at all. You’re buying levels which don’t affect anyone else’s gameplay. Who cares if someone skips the classic content? It makes no difference to you or me, but somehow you like to moan about it. Makes no sense.

13 Likes

Is level 58 character on the same power level as level 1? No? Then you are buying power. There is no talking around it.

If you arguement is “who cares if I’m are skipping 100h of gameplay?”, by the same logic nobody should care about ingame gear cash shop. Who cares if people buy gear, you will get it in time anyway.

8 Likes

And that affects you how?

1 Like

What do you spect of a company involved in criminal and sectary sexual behaviors.

9 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I took the boost on my at that moment lvl 26 feral tank druid. What i got was a lvl 58 druid with gear for moonkin, healer and a tiny bit of feral gear and you call that power. I have spend about 200g to get him mostly into the appropriate gear for a druid tank and then i levelled to 60 first in classic content, yeah, really powerful indeed :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

There is no P2W in Classic TBC. If you don’t like the game, quit and let us enjoy the game we love.

5 Likes

Because any new character I decide to start is level 1, while there is an ingame option to start from level 58 for 30$. That’s called P2W "micro"transaction.

4 Likes

Why did you buy it, if it sucks and is not worth it? Retorical question. Because it’s too powerful. Instead of leveling from 26-58 for another let’s say 75h, you clicked a button. Yeah you need to invest into that character, but don’t delude yourself. You bought power, a lot of power. 70 hours worth of power.

3 Likes

lol i didn’t exactly buy the boost right? i bought a package and the boost came with it so might aswell use it, you really want to see things your way don’t you

2 Likes

But you did.

3 Likes

Read my former post again, i bought a package which included a boost. Again, you really want to read things that suits you best in this subject right?

This whole subject in the OP makes me lol so hard, really, stop it already :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, you bought the boost. Would you have bought the package without it?

1 Like

might not be what you want to read but yes, if the boost wasn’t included i would still have bought it

And besides, i really don’t know what ur yapping about, at the time the tbc patch came out i had 3 lvl 60s and a lvl 57 already, don’t you think i had my fair share of powerless lvl 1 chars? i still have a lvl 18 belf pala and a lvl 7 hunter with no boosts at all, geeeeeeeez

1 Like