The Negativity Thread

For all the things that made you seethe today. What’s pissed you off today?

I tried doing that thing where you level through spamming heroics in timerunning and when i opened my mail i got stuck on level 68.

1 Like

Isn’t that what the pet peeve thread is for (in theory)?

1 Like

Pet peeves being general chat is making me negative.

6 Likes

I mean, general chat has to be -somewhere- , right?

I’d also kindly like to ask the sun to dial down it’s heat somewhat. Waking up every time at 7 am because the sun is shining in your face because you had to air the house at night for the futile hope that some of the heat would get out of the house is no fun at all.

6 Likes

well the forumite talking heads who don’t even play the game anymore or even roleplay in it have to blogpost somewhere, apparently making a discord server for that is too much. just treat it as a containment zone tbh.

the prepatch event, it sucks. its like a more lame version of time rfits on a longer rotation, incredibly uninspired and lazy.

i think the last prepatch event that i found truly exciting was the wod one - the roleplay around it was also pretty good

6 Likes

A by the numbers prepatch event for a by the numbers expansion.

but enough talk of final fantasy

9 Likes

Hey, Dawntrail is awesome. Practically my dream expansion, unironically.

2 Likes

cool in 10

3 Likes

average 1k post forumite reaction to mild criticism. “Maaan I don’t care, gonna post about it anyway thoe B)”

10 Likes

Not loving the pre-patch. Feels very rushed and half-hearted, which I pray is not an early indication of the expansion to come.

10 Likes

This thread existing means the Jailer won, I think

1 Like

Really think this pre-expansion event is quite weak, i’d honestly prefer a big bombastic questline in the spirit of Operation: Gnomeregan. The incredibly dessicated and skeletal corpse of a horse that is Arthas getting flogged again is rather tired at this point.

On the upside, i pretty much got the heirloom ring in one cycle of all three zones.

Something Dragonflight specific: the Dragonscale expedition could be removed from the game, and it wouldn’t make any difference to Dragonflight or many of the story beats. Most pointless faction in recent times imo.

1 Like

… Okay.

Can we please stop using accented letters like éáőúüó in IC names?

Or if someone could point out the single instance of some random hiding under a rock since TBC or smth NPC that’s a playable race and has one of those letters that makes using them even remotely not out of place in Warcraft’s setting? If there is such a thing, I hate it because it’s weird and also, I’ll still hate it when people use it for RP.

Okay, thank you, love, bye.

1 Like

Yes, and the positivity thread is the intended counterweight of good vibes.

But then, we already had a duplicate thread earlier with with the one asking what made you smile today…

1 Like

Glad I am not the only one noticing this.

Apparently the beta is also buggy as all hell.

Is this gonna be another WoD launch?

Do you hate finnish people?

He deliberately wrote IC names, which is a perfectly valid complaint. We don’t see or use those letters in the setting.

Yeah I saw a guy using a polish name, it’s really weird.

I don’t really think the idea of hero specs are a bad thing (inherently). The problem is that balance and making them play well is going to take a long time. I don’t expect them to settle until the end of TWW or even esrly Midnight tbqh.

2 Likes