The Negativity Thread

Because their kink is part of their identity and informs who they are as a person?
It really is that simple.

If they are proud of that aspect of themselves, they should share it.
It’s rarely anything to be ashamed of. Everyone’s into something.

3 Likes

Well they can keep their kinks in the bedroom like all other people do, it’s that simple. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or you can just stay away from pride and have a moan about it elsewhere :smiling_face:

6 Likes

LGBTQ*

Also, going to pride dressed as a kink or whatever isn’t reducing them to it. That’s on the people who think it is.

1 Like

Tbh now I think it’s fine to feel negative about virtue signalling forum spectres

2 Likes

We’re all bloody forum spectres at this point. Everyone haunts the place and has done for a drawn out period.

Onto other negatives though:
Diablo 4 again, the Desecrator demons that spawn and one shot you across the room even with full res. What kind of garbage design is that?
The Blizzard kind.

1 Like

Correction, I have played the game on this character and even done a +10 dungeon last reset, and that was the last time I’m touching this failed concept of a race and class. My warlock beckons.

The entire Infernal Hordes system is Blizzard aping Vampire Survivor. I don’t think there’s a single iota of good design in this game.

3 Likes

I tried to farm some more memories to gear up my characters that are too far behind (like this one), but my god it’s so boring.
It really is a terrible pre expansion event.
Most of them are pretty poor, but this has even less tie in to the expansion than I’d expect.

1 Like

I expect the warlock trainers have a lot of Thanos lines memorized.

“You could not live with your own reroll. And where did that lead you? Back to me.”

2 Likes

Been focusing on my Dark Iron warlock.
Nice class and cool RP opportunities in my eyes.

And since I feel like it needs clarifying because otherwise it will be used as an excuse:

No, having one person who has a habit of regularly being a mixture of homophobic and transphobic(Among other things) handwave off everything by saying “actually im also LBGTQ and therefore I am spokesperson, and Pride and everything is bad and woke” is not an excuse to also be a douche and say horrible things.

That is the definition of a pick-me if anything and does not speak for other people.

2 Likes

This is everyone who watched DBZ and it’s fellow up sequels… No one who enjoys it will tell you that it’s high quality writing, you’d have to be subject to brainrot to unironically say that. However is it the coolest thing ever when Goku starts screaming his lungs out while he transforms into his next RGB keyboard color? Absolutely! 100%.

And this is what WoW can’t quite achieve anymore and it’s definitely not just because we’ve all just aged up and become more critical of our entertainment, there’s just a kind of Mojo combined with continuous posturing that the Wow story devs just don’t have anymore or struggle to capture. It’s even worse that when we do point out or predict their bad decisions, they used to take the stance that they were better than that and that’s insulting the intelligence of your audience.

2 Likes

Yeah no.

Just like I don’t want to see people’s F-lists, erotic OC art or their relationship status etc on their TRP profiles, I do not want to see them sharing their kinks IRL in parade or otherwise.

The saying goes “Whatever goes on between consenting adults in a bedroom”, not “whatever goes on between consenting adults in the public eye” for a reason.

5 Likes

I did counter what was said. I said it was stupid, and then outlined as to why.

4 Likes

I got fired today, lads. And my girl left me.

But at the end of the day, whining about pixels gives me so much joy.

I’m not too fond of the writing in the coming expac. I hope Midnight gives us some conflict at least.

4 Likes

The base writing is meh. Not stellar (by wow standards) but it’s not overly offensive in terms of bad. Hopefully there’s some good patches.
What I want is more race customisation still. They’re really holding out, Zanadalari, Dark Iron, Mag’har, Kul Tirans, Vulpera and to a lesser extent void elves need some love.
And not just cruddy hair colours.

1 Like

I hope you are ready to raid Zul’aman again!

I guess. I just hope the return of papa Chris will bring some amount of the old-school vibe to the world. It’s too sanitized and friendly.

I think all races would benefit from more options. Body types, hair styles, tattoos. And while most of the OG allied races are still very underwhelming, there’s a lot of work that needs to be done with the base races, too. Highmountain have little to no variety in horn styles, and regular tauren need more body paint. I think.

Putting those Forest Tr*lls back in their place, as Anasterian intended.

(I think Zul’jin did nothing wrong.)

If I have any hope for the Amani in Midnight is that they get a win. But Blizz will be Blizz, and the trolls are gona be Le Evil. Unless Talanji and the Zandalari come in, claim them as their subjects, and completely erase their unique traits and history in favour of another “For Zandalar” cutscene.

Jees, when it rains it pours - can’t just have one thing go wrong, has to be everything all at once. Sorry mate :frowning:

Sorry to hear :frowning: that really sucks with both things on their own let alone together. Hope it will get easier for you though