The Negativity Thread

Tbh even that seems better than anyone taking their Arathi characters outside Hallowfall.

1 Like

I would one day like to strangulate the phone companies rep who continuously send their goons to sell me on another of their newest and totally revolutionary internet smartbox for a price that is barely 2 euros cheaper than the guys I’m already subscribed with that has never failed me before… It doesn’t matter if I block their numbers, it doesn’t matter if I placed my phone number on that government block list for bs like this… It just doesn’t matter.

NO I DON’T CARE THAT YOUR SMARTBOX HAS AN EXTRA 500 MB THAN THE GUYS I’M ALREADY WITH, DO I LOOK LIKE A STREAMER? DO I LOOK LIKE AN ADOBE WENCH TO YOU?! DO YOU THINK THAT I DO NOT POSSESS THE PATIENCE TO DOWNLOAD A GAME AND LEAVE MY PC TURNED ON FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS UNTIL IT’S INSTALLED. GET BENT -Phone/internet Provider of your choosing-!

1 Like

At least not for the first few months.

Why would any self-respecting Arathi abandon their fellows to die so they can go on holiday to sunny Stormwind? That’s likely the opinion mine would have, should they hear of it happening. Although I suppose it could be framed as seeking allies from the surface - Which is a lot more forgivable!

Nah, at least until we get a story beat or Arathi NPCs being anywhere else but Khaz Algar.

because that’s where your average monkey roleplayer goes to be spoonfed with mcdonalds tier second life roleplay

This is done with literally every new concept/race that’s introduced and I’m not really interested in humouring it, no matter what flimsy excuse someone might come up with. But let’s be real here, half of those people won’t even bother.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3VRgrQ7Ko

Glad to see Blizzard still employs underpaid interns because hot damn this is garbage.

Considering how many of the animations seemed custom, they felt surprisingly weightless/floaty, ditto for the sound design. The DK stuff looked really off.

Someone in the comments suggested changing it to 1.25 speed and that honestly did make it better.

It’s just a fire-and-forget trailer that no one will care about in a week, but yeah, not great quality at all. Blizzard Polished™ this is not.

1 Like

Will probably play Monkee and GW2 instead for a while. Also can someone explain the Wukong cancellation attempt drama? Really don’t get it but it sounds dumb as hell.

It’s the usual performative nonsense at play. A disingenuous gaming ‘journalist’ sought to claim that the developers were sexist based on some out of context statements whilst also slamming the game for a supposed lack of diversity.

I’m not sure how a game based around Chinese mythology is not ‘diverse’ though to these people apparently only certain types of visual diversity counts.

The game’s pretty good and much like with the attempt to boycott Hogwart’s Legacy, a lot of people just ignored the pleas to avoid it and it ended up breaking records and will likely continue to sell very well in the days, weeks and months to come.

5 Likes

There’s like 50 different furry avatars in the game, how is it not diverse?

4 Likes

ooOoooOOOooooOOOooo but the writer of the books said something very wrong on the internet and we should start a witchhunt!!!

If I started to judge celebs/artists on their private lives or whatever dumb opinion they share then I’d pretty much half to blacklist half the entertainment industry, if not more.

I’m here to be entertained and as long as the people behind said entertainment do not attempt to lecture me on anything while giving me this entertainment, we’re golden.

2 Likes

Jeyce starting to sound like a JK Rowling shill.

1 Like

Today I noticed that the comp stomp is unavailable for characters below 80 level. So much of the “early” access if the devs lock those who don’t take part in it from the content available just yesterday…

1 Like

Glad to see Blizzard is at the top of their game advertising the Earthen as Early Access/Global Launch content and then timegating them for another week. False advertisement is always such a pleasant practice.

2 Likes

it took them… technically 0 days since the release of the new expansion to do something absolutely stupid and unnecessary

nice

1 Like

The fact that I cannot participate in the Comp Stomp PVP brawl without owning the expansion, despite it never informing me of that.

It showed that I can play it if I hit level 70, which is de-facto the maximum with my current situation.
It then promptly kept refusing to let me play, saying that I don’t meet the requirements to get into the queue.
The requirements are to get level 80. I can’t get level 80. I don’t have the newext x-pac.
Got me mad enough that I went and washed the dishes.

5 Likes

Necro but do delves get better at higher tiers or what? I was expecting unique bosses with unique mechanics, not quite mage tower but something in that direction. At this point I’d rather do Torghast.

I don’t know what it was like for other classes but as a Demon Hunter if Torghast didn’t give me the ‘Grim Tinder’ perk it was autofail. The RNGness of the powers was absolute dog for me.

They get better at higher difficulties.

(I’ll boost you when S1 starts :slight_smile: )

Alchemy.

I’ve had nothing but explosions the past 7 experimentations.

Should have gone alchemy basics, this is not awesome men.

2 Likes