The new charater select menu needs more cooking

I understand what they tried to do, but right now is probably worse than we had before in terms of usability:

• We can’t group characters outside the 4 favorite. I can’t imagine how is to move around the list for people that have tons of characters over several servers.
  • We need some kind of fast reorder, like order by level, realm, something.
  • The search field doesn’t seem to look server names.
  • The animations in the camp look bad, with some of them not fitting the character (my DH goes into fist combat anim but with the Azinoth blades in his hands, bigger characters clip with the ones next to them even the characters now are like 1/4 the size they are in the old screen…)
  • The level of the character after the class may be great in English, but in Spanish some of them end occluded (e.g.; Death Knight and Demon Hunter in Spanish take almost the complete width of the line, that means I just see “Caballero de la Muerte, nive…” and “Cazador de Demonios, nivel…” respectively.). Maybe the level should be before the character name like the current Timerunner symbol?
10 Likes

Looks like a cheap rip off from Diablo.

this is the main issue. im lucky cuz my main are just on 2 servers. but with 1789789789789789 servers around this will become a mess

THIS. This is TERRIFYING.

Some of us have just too many alts for them to be displayed in a single list… I am one of them, and I had them split on different servers by Faction/purposes!

Seen how the warband group can be opened/minimized on top of our characters list, why did we not get a choice to set up additional “folders/tabs”?

They should at the very least give us a chance to split and hide/unhide custom named subsets of our toons at our will!

Even better if multiple groups could be eventually customized with different background/scenes when these become collectible. :wink:

3 Likes

mini folders would be nice. i’ve just arranged all my alts (60 or however many) in the list by class. sure there’s probably better ways though.

1 Like

How are those favorites even picked? One of the 4 is some random alt I haven’t played for awhile.

I wondered that myself. Pre-Warband I had the most used at the top of the list

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.