The next Villains in wow - who would you like to see?

Corporate management, to be held accountable, purged and replaced so that the people who have been working on the game under constant crunch, threats and looming abuses can finally start to heal.

2 Likes

Bobby Kotick in his raid instance Activision Headquarters.

He’s been trying to destroy Azeroth and everything surrounding it for years now and it’s about time we took him down.

3 Likes

“The neverending Battleground queue”

2 Likes

No joke, this is really good. This could be even more popular than wotlk. :rofl: Though, we have something similar with the goblin faction, Gallywix.

2 Likes

The full post: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lets-have-a-faction-merge-in-100

3 Likes

I dig the idea of a 3rd faction, though merging horde and alliance is way too far fetched.

Ignoring the history the two factions share is just…silly.

But having a third faction…well, well…I dig it but I think it will split the community and the people that are sick of playing on the less popular faction and not be able to play with their friends be even more frustrated.
But these are just my thoughts and I wont be surprised if there are games that did this and managed to succeed.

1 Like

My suggestion does not mention it, but with a new two–faction system where the language barrier is no more also natively support cross-faction PvE, both instanced and open world. The only ones who doesn’t get the cross-faction benefits are those with a PvP-mode enabled.

2 Likes

But how does it work when you never entered it in the first place?

If they can’t manage two factions there is no chance of them ever doing three. That’s the kind of decision you make at the very beginning of your game’s development.

The next villain I wish to see is Yrel. Not a vengeful God. Not an impossible to relate to Eternal. Just a powerful, mortal woman with motivations I can understand and oppose, who can act on a mortal level, who isn’t out to break the laws of reality but to impose a way of life we don’t want but which she believes is best for everyone.

3 Likes

and that we’re all gays, at least according to the lastest reveals from J.K. Rowling.

The maw starts to collapse, you can hear a familar laughter, cold sweat runs down your back, it cant be, from below the maw rises the true lord of the damned!

HOGGER THE BANE OF ELWYNN FOREST!

1 Like

a prot pala with main mechanic kill the frog before him

3 Likes

bobby kotic

Blizzard has a hard time managing extremely powerful characters and they usually do a bad job at ending an expansion.

One reason I came with the idea of the adventurers of azeroth being the bad guys in the next expansion because they are relatable. They fought alongside us in all of the battles from azeroth and I think there are no mortals more capable of issuing a serious threat.

The warriors of azeroth that fought in the dead of northrend, the elementals and dragons throughout the world, the spawns of the old gods, the burning legion and its masters and so on…

We accomplished so much more than any lore established character. Our actions make the likes of Thrall or Jain look like toddlers.

1 Like

The mysterious Goblin overlord of the Antipiston cartel, Kobby Botic !

The expansion will take us to an older Azeroth, as the players and leaders of the factions were locked in the shadowlands for 5 years.

The lack of gouvernance led to the rise of various characters, each vying for a part of the mostly ungoverned land. Kobby Botic in particular manages to seize control of the means of production of the horde and impose massive economic pressure on the citizens of the horde !

This is why we, the room-IQ heroes that we are, decided that the best solution to solve a complex socio-political issue would be to act like a murder-hobo and kill him. Yeah it’s that simple, laws are more like guidelines for players.

3 Likes

Khadgar gone insane for some reason and we collect powerful shards to make a powerful weapon say something like a staff for casters !! to redeem his soul !

We need to make the path of Justice as the draeneis were sacrificed and their bone and body paved for the path of glory, blood demand blood, two eyes for an eye , let’s go on a crusade and kill those lizard orc ,slaughter a good hundred thousand ! :sunny:

We await your command grand exarch Yrel, haaa it’s been so long since we didn’t kill ,attack and ransack any hordes !!!

1 Like

Gamon, to get revenge on all the people that nuked him.

1 Like

The only villains atm are WoW devs refusing to listen to feedback.

2 Likes