The next Villains in wow - who would you like to see?

did you skip BFA ? we literally just killed them.

the rest arent really a “big bad” material.

Azshara survived, and N’Zoth is very likely not deceased. Nozdormu has yet to create the Infinite dragonflgiht which actively requires the Old Gods, so that means they will come back somehow, and Chromatus was a doomsday weapon waiting to be reawakened.

I’m not one for predictions, I’m just looking forward to seeing where the story goes next. These things are usually planned out in advance.

Plot twist: Nyalotha raid isn’t over. Actually, we never left it.

5 Likes

humans … not cultists or demon-talkers or puppets or anything.
Just humans, wanting to take over the world.
Not a cabal of evil depraved humans.
Just common-or-garden humans.
No not demons in the guise of humans.
Just humans.
No not evil gnomes in human-suits.
Humans.
paladins preferably, you all know how goody goodies tend to be evil evils underneath all their pandering and likey likey.
Human paladins, killing us for our own good.
humans

2 Likes

I want to see expansion build on scarlet crusade ravaging azeroth while we are gone :smiley:
that would be awesome
expansion in RED

2 Likes

There arent that many anymore to even worthy of putting up a fight. Its either the rulers of Light (presumably the Naaru) or the rulers of the void (the void lords). Both of which would, according to aman’thul, be cannon fodder to Azeroth. The reason why Sargeras wanted her to be either dead or his as her being asleep was a risk beyond imagination as she would be suspectible to corruption and her being corrupted wound mark the end of existence. Sargeras at first didnt believe Aman’thul entirely when he told him how strong Azeroth is. That changed when Azeroth opened one of her eyes and looked at him when he was pulled down into her chamber when the Well of Eternity collapsed. Sargeras pooped his pants at that very moment.

It might also be that she intends to be the “ruler” slash guardian of Azeroth. That way she would still be sitting on a throne in one form without having to clash with beings that are presumably either empowered by Azeroth herself or (which would be worse for her) empowered by an unknown source.

As with the Pillars of Creation: I am severely getting annoyed at us having to do this bullpoop despite us being either fully aware of what would happen or it being very very likely what would happen. For instance that we agreed to bring the Maldraxxus sigil into the heart of the Jailers power is nothing but pure stupidity and i would have loved the option to tell Bolvar and Heimir: “How about no? Are you two mental? Like seriously? Is this something all of you NPCs have in common? Being defacto brain dead that is ofc. The last NPC that had such a “glorious” idea caused the release of the most corruptive of the old gods. And now you want me to bring the sigil that the jailer searches for to achieve his goal into the HEART of HIS power? Dude seriously, can you two jump off that cliff over there? I have a higher chance to save the world if you two would be removed from the equation.”

1 Like

Quotes from il’gynoth make it more than obvious that everything that happened in Ny’alotha was intended. Those quotes required us to win. Without us winning those quotes would have never come to pass. Coupled with Blizzard saying that if believe what happened in ny’alotha is exactly what MUST have happened then we have learned nothing what N’Zoth tried to teach us. So yes, its very unlikely that daddy has kicked the bucket.

That and unlike the Light the Void believes in every truth. They see every possibility and believe in every single one of them. So it was most certainly intended. If i would have to pick between the light and the void (and i hope we get that choice for story reasons) i will side with the Void in the time it takes a mortal heart to beat once without even thinking about it.

1 Like

-insert cultist eye tattoo options for players- … please

1 Like

The Infinite Dragonflight. Seeing how the Infinites are trying to pretty much create their perfect realities, it would be a pretty cool expansion with a What If…? kind of concept.

1 Like

Nozdormu altered his fate during the events of Dragon Soul. Murozond can never come to pass anymore as his destined death at our hands during the end time is impossible from ever happening (its a time paradox). That pretty much eradicated him from all timelines permanently. The flight itself not necessarily but Murozond at least is removed.

1 Like

Ah shame he could be an interesting character. Anyway, the Infinite Dragonflight by itself then. :man_shrugging: They still exist judging by Tazavesh.

1 Like

Murozond in itself was a shallow character anyhow and he only got essence because he was Nozdormu. He could be easily replaced by someone else that is more than just a time dragon gone mental because he saw his death.

2 Likes

Maybe Turalyon. This isn’t based off anything lore wise, I’m not a lore fanatic, although I do like it when I read up on it. But maybe when we go back, some will see us as unnatural, traveling too and from the Shadowlands. Maybe they see us as undead, and the light has to purge the undead. I dunno…

1 Like

Void lords most likely. I am also interested in how the Titans-Illidan-Sargeras situation will develop. They are finally all stuck together in one room for a loooooong time. They will probably talk some things, maybe sargeras will convince them that the void lord threat IS still real and serious, just his approach to it wasn’t the best. Then in 10.0 all titans and illidan will march together like a badass squad and say: Heroes, it’s time to save the universe again, while putting some dark tinted glasses on.

1 Like

After Shadowlands, we go back to Azeroth, and discover that history has been reset. TBC did not happen, neither did WotLk, nor the Cataclysm. However, what did happen, is that King Mechagon succeeded, and the entire world is mechanical now. There’s a handful of resistance hiding and desperately clinging to their flesh, but other than that, we’re the only non-mechanical people in Azeroth now.

The task: rediscover the curse of flesh, and defeat the mechanical armies of King Mechagon.

If we succeed, we can begin rebuilding Azeroth, and do so without the events of Cataclysm, Legion, or BfA, or the rest. It’s a new start, with new possibilities!

To even have a remote chance at this, though, the Horde and the Alliance will really need to band together, and there shall be no more opposing factions.

2 Likes

“The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness”

So yes he will probably be someone we fight. Either that or he falls in line with every other major npc that unleashes a big bad evil and we have to clean up their mess (why are we heroes loyal to them again? At this point nearly all of them deserve the chopping block)

Too soon. We cant fight them while Azeroth is asleep.

The Titans are the ones that are taking the Void Lords serious. Aman’thul and co wanted to wait for Azeroth to wake up before dealing with them as shes the only one capable of wiping the floor with them unlike the Pantheon AND sargeras. Sargeras didnt believe Aman’Thul so he killed them all and wanted to destroy Azeroth before she wakes up. After he saw her in person (war of the ancients) he believed Aman’Thul and now wanted to make her his own (or still kill her if that wasnt possible due to potential void corruption)

1 Like

From all of the ideas, yours I like the most. Has so much potential and it would feel so fresh. I could imagine the expansion having steampunk and cyberpunk themed raids and dungeons, gear themed around that as well, player housing, build and customize your own mount, new class, mount races, maybe naval and mount combat…
Blizzard could go blizzard with this one…

2 Likes

There will be no expansion. 9.3 last patch and expansion for wow. Can’t tell you the source but prepare for it.

1 Like