The Night Fae flying mount

I was thinking it’s time we had a Monty Python’s Life of Brian re-enactment :stuck_out_tongue:

Not cool at all.

1 Like

Fairy wings should have been the night fae ‘mount’ option for sure!

1 Like

The night fae set looked horrible to me. Kyrian did look epic though! I’d have to say Night Fae got a bad deal over all with 9.1

1 Like

A vulpera mating a dragon, you gotta respect that, whether you like vulpera or not, tbh.

1 Like

It was love at first sight!
:fox_face: :heart: :dragon:

4 Likes

It’s actually the mount I loved most of the Covenant ones we saw.

Would have been cool.
I’m sure plenty Kyrian players would’ve liked angelic wings.

Hater gona hate, panda boy
Anyhow, the Neverending Story vibe was very strong in Ardenweald to begin with; having your very own Falkor is fitting
Tho’ those Atreyu wannabees will be a pain in the rear-end :confused:

1 Like

I admit I respect the act, but the product is…not optimal.

I agree and I have characters in every Covenant EXCEPT Kyrian. Now they get the best mount and the best mogs, rip.

1 Like

Problem fixed.

1 Like

I only care about one thing: once I obtain the covenant mount with designated character, all my characters can use it. Can’t be arsed to look it up tbh because while I like collecting mounts (and battle pets for that matter) I am satisfied with what I have already and all my characters do have a fitting mount.

And I must add that the night fae mount imo does not resemble the flying dog in Neverending Story. And also imo it doesn’t really fit the theme of the covenant but then I also question Maldraxxus’ bug… But ofc skeletal horses already existed in classic so yeah.

Don’t diss my Floof noodle!
:fox_face: :hocho:

1 Like

Proportions seems to be off, head, neck and tail doesnt fit the body. Or maybe its just starving.

1 Like

It looks like it has muscle atrophy, heads too big.

I like the big fly eyed necrolord one personally.

I hate the Necrolord one. It is disgusting. I’d take Fae one over it. Venthyr one is meh, can’t even really tell what it is. Only the Kyrian one is gorgeous.

Can’t imagine why you got flagged… oh, wait… after that diatribe, clearly the first post wasn’t banter.

I’m personally disappointed with the Necrolords mount. Out of all the cool designs they could have gone with, they went with…a corpse fly?

Oh well. Guess I’ll just stick to Marrowfang.

1 Like

That post was created because of flag, quoted one is the flagged one, post under the quote would normally not exist if it werent for gay snowflakes.

Ouh defining someone as who they are is offensive too huh? :smirk: whatever, cant be bothered with this stupid incident anymore…

When I see the Night fae mount this is all I can think of

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/466425827702210573/812934838562586644/EurerMKXcAkCIIZ.png

You posted something pretending it was ‘banter’, when that was challenged, you got triggered and demonstrated it wasn’t banter, therefore the first flag was indeed justified, you have also now doubled down.
Step away from the shovel, the hole is deep enough already.