The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

Please dont take it in a way that it would not be a good fit for me. It just doesn’t really allign with the character Zerek. The guild from what I have heard is fantastic!
I guess Zerek just isn’t militant enough heh. I have definantly been considering making an entirely new character just for it. I just dont have too much time to play so I rarely RP anymore. If I find myself having more free time I definantly might :slight_smile: untill then random bump-ins of the highest quality will have to suffice!

6 Likes

All the PCU guilds got together for a fun OOC Christmas session tonight
 couldn’t be IC seen as we’re all fighting with each other :smiley:

Thank you so much to Perroy and all the officers for organising it, and everyone who contributed to the presents, and everyone who just came and made it so fun.

It’s been a crazy, stressful, and wonderfully fun year and I have to thank Perroy and Kezuga and T’zali in particular for helping me keep the Shields going and then making it thrive!

https://imgur.com/QLXjtAS
https://imgur.com/QB2vb7d

13 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

12 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/KViO42F
Once again, PCU has proven its true hivemind nature
 Having joined this community in summer, I can say that I’ve only had LEGENDADY experiences with these epic gamers. :100:
Merry Christmas, everyone, and big props to Perroy & Co. for staying awesome. :santa:

Edit: added Roy’s album instead. :clap: to him for the epic screens.

14 Likes

The P? C? And the U?
Now this is epic.

17 Likes

This is the community of players you can join today! Meet and make new friends! Experience great roleplay stories and adventures.
Be creative. Be adventurous. Have fun!

Join one of the PCU guilds today!

9 Likes

With all the negativity surrounding Wow all over the internet, plus the dramas on the forums as it seems more and more players are taking to abusing the game for something completely different entirely, I am happy to see there are communities of roleplayers still having some good old-fashioned, legal fun.

Keep on enjoying your events and rp and ooc friendships P.C.U. and thank you Kump for your entertaining event screenshots.

Let’s see what the expansion brings in terms of gameplay and rp, maybe AD will have something to cheer about on a larger scale in 2020 and less horrors in those places in AD Azeroth we all try to avoid.

Fantastic community both IC and OOC and I’ve had nothing but good experiences with these folks since I joined. I really recommend joining, especially if you want sick Gnomish RP. :slight_smile:

http://imgur.com/a/OLYV3c5

9 Likes
3 Likes

Red Venturers are actually in those screenshots, but just as the images were being taken, our banner goes down and Khaltarr is too busy throwing rainbows at Perroy to put one back up! What a world. Look, see, there we are.

We joined PCU in August after attending the Theatres of War campaigns; approached by Apawi and Skabb, and I’m genuinely so grateful to them both, and the PCU community as a whole. It’s been great, and I can’t wait to be there with it through 2020.

11 Likes

Ah
 the BEST ROLE PLAY COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD
 deserves to be at the very top of topics

10 Likes

Hi all, quick question. I have a Zandalari alt in the works and have an interest in Painted Shields. Now, with the recent War Campaign, naturally people are putting labels on guilds of “Loyalist” and “Not Loyalist”. I’ve heard people say that the PS, and PCU, are as a whole more Sylvanas Loyalist leaning.

Obviously, individual characters have their own loyalties, but is there an overall narrative or leaning amongst the guilds? I would love to play with you guys, but don’t really want to play a Loyalist.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Actually, Painted Shields is far from a bundle of loyalists as far as I’m aware.

The real loyalist groups in the PCU are the Grim Gest and the Rotgarde, all the others are either Horde-loyal or, in the case of the Painted Shields, loyal to their own queen.

Oh, and obviously the Assemblage of Uld and Dirge of Teldrassil are with the Alliance.

11 Likes

Thanks for the information! Greatly appreciated.

9 Likes

Not one, but several guilds for my vast collection of Vulpera characters.

11 Likes

Did some spring cleaning / small updates to the OP

12 Likes

Gee, how come PCU are allowed to have NINE amazing guilds?

8 Likes

What is the subscription fee, and contract duration?

3 Likes

Free, and as long as you like, King :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am ready to ascend. The hivemind can assume direct control.

6 Likes