The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

Sounds interesting :smiley:
The screenshots I saw where awesome! If that’s the work they do usually then I must say that it’s not bad, I like it! Creates better immersions for both sides!
Wish there were more or if it was a common thing instead of a separated community from AD.

Separated yet very open to most anyone interested in joining in !

1 Like

I’ll surely try to pull in some of the Trademarks if it’s possible for some events (Cross RP) :slight_smile:
They would be glad to join in some of them.

5 Likes

You can role play @ us whenever we are around, just feel free to do that my brother

The Sylvanas Loyalists (the evil guys) are currently flying their necropolis over the alteraci mountains while HoC, PS and BB are in Orgrimmar I think, don’t know about the rest rn

5 Likes

Thieves!

Being a guest to the PCU is fun. It’s like being with the popular kids.
Get up in with them!

6 Likes

I’ve met HoC, PS and BB before, all nice and well-experienced people :+1:
Glad to see decency in RP, surely something I want to strive for too with my Trademarks, decency. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ronin is hanging around with HoC and co. for the time being but it’ll soon be heading to Pandaria to go and deal with the Vale crisis.

(That’s an invitation to any Pandaren rpers looking for a way in btw…)

4 Likes

This thread should be pinned !

4 Likes

Quick question: Are you guys encouraging your members and follower guilds to ignore all other players who aren’t a part of this PCU thing? Because that appears to be a thing that’s happening. I’ve even seen some players running TRP markers say they’ll ignore all other Rpers save those in your group.

1 Like

This is not an actual thing, rlly.

The people who are ignored by the PCU as a whole are very, very few indeed and know precisely who they are.

I saw a blood elf a message saying they had it in their TRP is all. I love community stuff like this. I was worried about missing out. Also sorry about Elli. She was swimming.

1 Like

Sadly I can’t control what random people who aren’t part of our group put in their TRPs - but if you see someone doing this in the guilds listed above just PM me a screenshot and I will shake them down and probably kick them

There is a small minority of guilds that we won’t RP with but this is generally mutual or for extremely good reasons (ie. for example, one was recently involved in griefing an event of ours OOC). We’re happy to interact with 99% of all other roleplayers and aren’t community-exclusive

22 Likes

I don’t think it’s ever a good idea to ignore a community in their TRP, mostly because you miss out on a lot of RP opportunities because of it. I don’t think anyone in the PCU would do this.

5 Likes

That’s great. I can send you the name if you like when I see you online. I was just worried about missing out.

Sure. I am online on “Kliment” on Alliance right now

2 Likes

No, we don’t ignore people, not unless they are particularly toxic OOC or harass our community. I’ve never seen anyone with “ignores non PCU” in their TRP, odd if so, usually it’s the opposite.

5 Likes

Mainly for one sweaty guy’s alts. Too many growth pots can do that to a man

10 Likes

a terrible thing to watch happen to those closest to you :frowning_face:

All good! Turns out it was a sort of OOC rebuttle to someone else who was ignoring the group. It was a joke basically.

3 Likes

Hahahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: