The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

See? You have standing ovations from some of the community already!

Go join.

1 Like

Can’t believe you aren’t playing a void elf on ally side :unamused:

1 Like

How does one join as neither side?

7 Likes

By speaking to me
 hit me up in AD/D

8 Likes

In my humble opinion, it would epic to have a Scarlet guild with us. One of my favourite Orders/groups in WoW lore.

5 Likes

ONE OF US!

3 Likes

PCU?
Heard they are great guys

2 Likes

P C U in the battlefield, soldier.

4 Likes

Big shout out to the PCU’s very own Red Ventures & Vulperan Trademark, and even a few boys of the Bilgewater Battalion, for coming to my campaign events this past week/taking part in the grand finale today* - and for the lovely feedback!!

Pleasure to DM for; will absolutely generate more adventures for them soon! :smiley:

(*at least, the first play through of it - running it all again tomorrow!)

15 Likes

Cheers for the great event, where my char almost died. (for the I don’t know which time).

4 Likes

B A S E D* community providing great RP as always! Tons of guilds you can choose from ranging from Sylvanas Loyalists to Orgrimmar grunts. Brilliant large scale campaigns as well as smaller fights in-between and DMed events organised by the officers (and sometimes members!). If you join it, you won’t regret it - 104%!

*(based on my opinion, before you ask :plusyour:)

2 Likes

:dontcare:

1 Like

As part of the ongoing NORTH expansion project we have now installed the Swords of Orman [PCU] Scarlet Brotherhood - Blood of Martyrs â›Ș - #11 by Gebler-argent-dawn

10 Likes

Now is an excelent time to join.

I did, never once regretted it, only super cool gamers around.

1 Like

Many remember Silverpine as a cursed land to fight in, flooding with peril, tears and rage
 OOC.

But rumors say that certain people are fighting in this land, having a blast!
The power to undo this curse is uncovered, and lies in three words:

P, C and the U.

8 Likes

It’s easy to be one of the people who brush off the PCU but it has truthfully been a fantastic experience for me and my little band of religious zealots.

This community truely does look out for one another and work hard to create quality RP. My only regret with them is that I didn’t join sooner.

Thank you PCU for making RP a fun hobby for me again, as well as a place me and my guild can be great.

13 Likes

For once Silverpine wasn’t Silverpain, thanks PCU

12 Likes

Organising a Horde vs Alliance vs Loyalists vs Scarlets vs Durburuk emote fight in Silverpine sounds like a non-Euclidean nightmare.

On PCU, it was a breeze.

PCU: At Least Once

15 Likes

Me work da poop no more! Me chop and stab anyone dat hurts Durb!

13 Likes

Not just the curse of Silverpine had been broken, but also

Heard of 200? 200 online members?

We passed it last night.
Doing all that seems impossible at first just can be done through three words: P, C and U.

And allow me to welcome our most precious Death Knights of the Ebon OnsIaught as well! We have neutrals as well, now.

13 Likes