The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

1x community, getting over TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE into a smooth, virtually drama-free campaign, where every guild gets a chance to shine and affect the others in significant ways???

damn! where do i sign up?!

14 Likes

TWO HUNDRED and NINE concurrent rpers…??? All immersed???

we are olympic rp

11 Likes

Okay budy, here is your little glass, and there is the room with a curtain; we are conducting some olympic level serious drug and preformance enhancer tests!
On the side note, I’m corrupt and totally birbable… just sayin’

1 Like

We did it.
+200 people in one night.
We did it…

4 Likes

The battle stretched so much we didn’t see half of the guilds involved; only those we directly fought. The great uphill battle & the dark avatar. It was pretty awesome, chaos was all tangible.

4 Likes

not only a fully self-sustained 200+ attendance campaign with 17 guilds… but npcing a massive boss creature at the final fight?!

yeah, that’s the PCU quality

6 Likes

I just want to murder Night Elves please do another one oh god please I just want to murder Night Elves I beg of you please let me murder Night Elves it’s super important that I murder Night Elves.

11 Likes

But … you are a night elf! Look deep into your heart and you will see, friend.

3 Likes

Ok Eredar.

9 Likes

We can now say we’ve had over 200 players online at the same time in a single zone just from the ranks of this community

At this point the PCU’s attendence / activity dwarfs a good portion of the server campaigns I used to run. It’s pretty crazy to think about

If you’re interested in joining (as a guild member or as an entirely new guild), just post here or contact me on discord and we’ll kick things off

If you’re still not convinced, you’re missing out in a big way … but you’ll come around :smirk:

41 Likes

Sunnyglade ratters = best PCU guild. Cmon, get in mate.

(Did I mention we had 200+ online yesterday across the entire PCU?)

15 Likes

Vulperan Trademarks yet live on.

9 Likes

crazy to think the ratters contributed 20 excellent roleplayers to the overall total of this.

that truly is a mad one.

13 Likes

200 people… All to come see the glory of the Assemblage of Uld, eh?

11 Likes

PCU Man Good.

10 Likes

Err yes mate, get in, back of the net etc

10 Likes

Its rave time. :crabrave:

8 Likes

Yesterday was just epic…
About 200 people joined a cross event, it was just amazing!

8 Likes

Returned to RP again from a break since 2016, to be greeted into the PCU. Absolutely amazing to see and RP in and with. The Dirge is brilliant and so is the PCU.

12 Likes

A lot of people is still at home, this is the perfect moment to join us ! if you want to be in part of a giant community where you do not play the character, you feel it.

14 Likes