The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

I live for gang warfare

10 Likes

Finally, a good forum scrap…

[begins to power up to SSJ3]

edit: grammar

6 Likes

Maybe the real Forums are the friends made along the way.

16 Likes

Make sure to get creating some alts for the forums guys, we must make sure the PCU knows that we’re strong, brave and cunning, all the flags we can muster, bring them to the battlefield. They fear us, truly, though trust me - they’re only gazing upon the tip of the iceberg, and they’re sailing right towards us like the Titanic, only this time, Leanardo De Caprio isn’t here to save Kate Winslet. BEWARE PERROY! Doom is upon you!

Edit: oh cr4p, this was meant for our Supressed ACR discord

2 Likes

What a useless transformation. You changed your hair, so what?

2 Likes

Part of the PCU, part of the @GAAANG

8 Likes

I love this community! They took me under their wing since my very beginning and taught me the good ways of rp. And my english improved a little bit as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks PCU for all this great moments of rp, also the discord is quite fun! always stuff to see and have a good laugh! Come join.

8 Likes

whos flagging this, someone flag me too i wanna get banned

4 Likes

its happening bros the flagging has begun

Dump it.

Post must be ten characters long.

If the length of your post does not make Brigante jealous it’s not a Forum post at all let’s be real.

4 Likes

Just got spoiled on the Bee Movie while trying to check up on the PCU and what they’re up to.

Absolutely livid :triumph:

11 Likes

Well, what can I say?

Bee with us.

3 Likes

This power… can it be learned?

1 Like

Has he really found a way to surpass an ascended Saiyan? Is that possible…?

4 Likes

Hey, villain…

6 Likes

Tomp aproov dis massage! Tomp told he part of Sticky Leegun. Not no wut meen, so just nod.

15 Likes

Not by the Alliance.

6 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/mxDZecDOOsWCA/giphy.gif

TFW reports and flags begin coming in, colorized, 2019.

1 Like