The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

The best collection of the best people of Argent Dawn, in Argent Dawn history quite possibly, ever

5 Likes

These pearly gates will reopen to us one day…

7 Likes

Look, right… The PCU. It’s thing, right? I was talking to a roleplayer the other day… okay, a roleplayer on this realm of Argent Dawn, are you with me? He (or she) wasn’t aware that PCU stands for “Perroy Cinematic Universe”… I mean, can you believe such a thing? Maybe it’s just my Gen X cynicism but in my neck of the woods we grew up knowing that PCU means “Perroy Cinematic Universe”!

In Fairness, I’ve roleplayed with some members of the Perroy cinematic Universe and I -do- personally have first hand Experience of a particular player who has -three-… yes -three- accounts. Three whole accounts just for roleplaying in this wonderful game. Where Im going with this is that this player… this roleplayer, Uses this power of three whole accounts to play NPCs. That means Non Player Character for you millenials… althought technically these characters are players. In the LARP scene of which I’m a well established Figure, we also use the parlance NPC… despite their roles being acted out by real humans. And these NPCs right?.. What I mean to say is that these NPCs are human actors and not participants of the game.

Do this player with three accounts… he uses two of these accounts to “NPC” as adversaries… or just characters that enable plot points, all for his guild events. Now this novel concept isn’t new… after all, we’ve been doing it in the LARP scene for years. What I really want to say is that I think that this particular player… this participant in the “PCU” (or Perroy Cinematic Universe, as we learned earler)… I think this particular player is doing an Exemplary job at providing content for his guild.

People born more recently take roleplay like this for granted but not this Gen X’er. Even through the “MTV cynicism” I can see that this is generally a good thing.

13 Likes

Yeah, nice. You should join.

4 Likes

Will you be joining on Rhazenn or this alt? By da loa …

10 Likes

A nice bunch of people, personally I love their events as they put a lot of effort into running them for members. From actually getting players to act as npcs during scenarios and including many people in events, giving them stuff to do instead of them just “being there”… in terms of rp-pvp they’ve ran some pretty good events for many guilds aswell. I find them a great community personally.

4 Likes

Joining this group of people was the best decision I ever made, closely followed by switching to Horde.

Join us. Thrive.

9 Likes

Based and very cool

7 Likes

Probably the best cult I’ve joined as of late.

7 Likes

Holy wall of text batman.

2 Likes

a masterpiece, would read all over again

8 Likes

wicked epic based, just a few adjectives i have to describe the PCU, if you really want to become a socrates class roleplayer then this is the place for you, EVERYONE in the PCU is a greek philosopher in some way or another. I’m Aristotle - Who could you become?

PCU webmaster Youngstorm.

14 Likes

Some people mistook the flag button for the upvote button.

12 Likes

Off-realmers am I right? haha :slight_smile:

You can’t claim to have skills if you crash guilds as badly as you do :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Remember friends! The report button is for posts breaking the TOS!
Not for guilds you don’t like.

15 Likes

Which post are you talking about? Because I see one that’s just a straight up attack, one that’s the bee movie, and one where a naughty boy was circumventing the word filter which is unacceptable to be frank.

The OP, smart guy

2 Likes

Oh, hell, didn’t even notice that one got flagged. Yeah that’s pretty :crazy_face: and strange.