The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

I think that’s another Misha moment right there…
At least he’s onto something.

High dopamine RP community, join a guild now. Join it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

In this exact moment.

3 Likes

Are you gonna reach 300 roleplayers online at one time with Cold Front?

2 Likes

If you join us and contribute to it.

Do it.

2 Likes

The PCU Gang is the best Gang.
Join them, you will have a good time!

1 Like

So. I have a bit more time for some RPs. Any chance I can step into the fun occasionally? I have every race inGame available at max level for some RPs, from an Alliance NPC who needs to be sacrificed to a Goblin engineer and an “uWu”.

1 Like

At the moment, the PCU are in the Grizzly Hills for the “Cold Front” campaign!

2 Likes

I have to ask… What?

A Vulpera!

NO UWU! >:C

>:C >:C >:C  

But do check out which guilds you are interested, we all have very distinct themes so it’s all about finding one that fits you rather than the other way round.

4 Likes

I’ll check it out, thanks.

I figured but always hated that term, its not funny, its cringly mocking.

Was 206 tonight for the 2nd day of the campaign with no special event on schedule.

While I think 300 for Grizzly is a stretch, 250 looks achievable.

3 Likes

Well, 205 alive at the end of the day…

2 Likes

Step into my office :^)

1 Like

Just another day… in the best RP community around! The RP never stops here… adventures, fun, chaos, we have it all.

10 Likes

With some bleeding edge updates to our discord server - putting us in line with the average server from 2017 - and private servers for both Minecraft and Rust for our members as a powerful signing on bonus, now is a powerful time to join the biggest and also friendliest RP community in known reality

36 Likes

Hello, uhh, is this the Based deparment? Yes, I’d like to join the PCU, how could you tell?

9 Likes

join us, thrive.

10 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking the PCU is the best/brightest community on Argent Dawn.

Naysayers -> :door:

You know where that door leads? PCU.

11 Likes