The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

Too many horde comments recently; I agree with Boltwrench.

4 Likes

We need more

2 Likes

More Alliance comments, yes, glad we can agree

4 Likes

Silence stinky gnome, we need more red up in here.

3 Likes

Trying too but I level slowly.

3 Likes

It is!
Also keep in mind that is who was logged in for that particular evening. There are more people who couldn’t make it, or will attend smaller scale RP with the regularity and eagerness this 200+ lot had for fighting in the woods.
That a lot of people! That is a big community. That is a lot of stuff to get involved in.

take my hand

8 Likes

Aye, horde be da cool faction.

2 Likes

Heh I do have my eyes set on some of the PCU projects. The Highblood Myrmidons seem like they could be a nice place for my character. Im still reading up on all the lore and have to level up though so plenty of time :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re most welcome, looking forward to see you join!

1 Like

Looking forward to it! The Myrmidons are a great bunch, from the snobbiest paladin to the actually-a-nice-guy demon hunter.
I’m sure you’ll also have lots of fun with the lore and race. I main this troll, but I adore the blood elves too. My perfect RP roster; darkspear and belves

2 Likes

Trolls look really cool. I was thinking of making one but I am not good with writing accents and I don’t know if there is some addon for it so I will go with something a bit easier for starters :smiley: As for the blood elves I really like the whole fight in Dalaran that happened so I decided to make my character’s beliefs around that and see how that goes.

2 Likes

ItÂŽs honestly not as daunting as it sounds. You can, if wanted, speak in normal English without any accent, then pick up the words and phrases that trolls around you use. Feel free to even invent your own, and slowly start to introduce your building lexicon into your IC RP. We all have had to start somewhere.

Though in sake of answering your question, there is an addon. I believe it®s called ‘Tongues’. In there, you can shift a slider on how thick the accent is.

3 Likes

But never slide it to max

3 Likes

At Thursday, the brave heroes of Saurfang Legion were invited by Seer Axefang and the Frostwolf Clan to their home, the Keep in Alterac Valley. After all they had done, all the sacrifices and courage shown, it was the least which could’ve been done for them. Rememberance of the Fallen, namely T’zali, Sharpeye, Sir Astalor Kocher and Farseer Vanrosh was made, a well made Wolf Pelt Cloak was gifted to everyone, Warm Meal was offered, respect was paid to Durotan and his story with Stormfang was witnessed.
They gathered to remember their Brothers and Sisters, and to know, The Horde will endure and they will fight to last breath, for the Glory of the Horde.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669355262909480961/710347559909982338/20-05-14-08-55-41-735_deco.jpg

Thanks to Grimafix, Megnarosh, Zagkush and Cao Hao who helped me with NPCing and holding this event! I hereby wish everyone enjoyed, as it was my first time holding something like this!

10 Likes

Was a unique RP experience even as an NPC. I loved it and I hope to see more of these. :+1:

4 Likes

Loved it too, and glad to be of assistance.

2 Likes

Brilliant community - brilliant guilds!

3 Likes

Its great too see many guilds comes together as a community to strengthen the role play atmosphere. :star2:

4 Likes

After a few weeks in the community and I can recommend joining this community! Though I was skeptical at first, I am glad I jumped into it.

Such friendly people and such good RP!

12 Likes

Ever-growing.
Ever-based.
Is there anything more to say?
Uhm

Oh yeah.
Join the PCU

4 Likes