The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

Oh yes I am…

2 Likes

Some say Evil guys are the best in a franchise! With three main factions within the PCU, choose the one with the right amount of evil for you!

Saurfang Legion
EVIL (0) ----------------------------------------------------|- HONOUR (20)

The Concordat
EVIL (10) --------------------------|--------------------------- HONOUR (10)

Sylvannas Loyalists
EVIL (20) -|---------------------------------------------------- HONOUR (0)

(Evil/Honor bar based on OP’s opinion, join the PCU to get a feel of the Evil/Honor spread yourself!)

7 Likes

Loyalty = Honor.

Bamboozled again!

4 Likes

Never forget the Chad named Nazgrim. :muscle:

10 Likes

How do i join this legion of EVIL. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

As a Night Elf, check out Dirge of Teldrassil. Very cool angry elves concept.

Then just next time you’re in game do /who for any of the PCU guilds and ask them to get you a member to talk to!

9 Likes

I did have an IC contact with one member the other day before i Dc’d. I think they will be hearing from me soon.

9 Likes

Not that you’d actually know since you’ve most likely never been in a PCU guild before. Also, alt-posting is futile… everyone can still see your chars.

6 Likes

Yeah i do remember that you DCed, it was a fairly nice talk we had.

But who is the hidden master of the Federation of Evil…

Isn’t it obvious? It would be an alt of Perroy.

Just like you and I are alts.

4 Likes

Imagine if there was a group of RPers that could consistently create their own content without needing to rely on anything other than themselves for years on end.

A federation of sorts. Perhaps one of pure evil.
The Federation or Evil, if you will

6 Likes

Everyone is a bit Perroy.

Ah… If only there was such a group of RPers and if only I was a member of it… I think you and I should join these PCU dudes, Eunn! They seem pretty cool and seem to continually produce extreme amounts of pink wojaks… :+1:

3 Likes

True, I think I will join this Federation of Evil to experience Roleplay on this Roleplay server of Argent Dawn RP (EU)

1 Like

If you’re going to use a voice changer, at least make sure your keyboard and chair isn’t also audible. Bit weird when your keys and the sound of your chair wheels struggling also start getting a feminine tone…

8 Likes

Jade witches beware, the federation of evil is here.

1 Like

Posting from my main but aight

Hey there Moburon, glad that the Federation of Evil, also known as the PCU, has caught your eye. You know, if you need a home for your Draenei, where you can have fun and develop your roleplaying skills and learn all about the ways of the Light among open and friendl-OH! I mean, among villainous and evil people-haha, don’t know what I was talking about there, phew. We’re evil. So evil. Definitely.

Just whisper anyone in the guild and they’ll contact someone who can start the recruitment process both OOC and IC.

Here’s a link to our guild’s forum thread, so that you can read up on what it’s all about; [PCU] Draenei RP - Order of Oronaar 😇

Don’t let the little halo-emoticon fool you, by the way, as shadowey of a cabal as they come.

12 Likes

think you might be a bit delusional if you think we’re the delusional cultists when someone like lilynore exists :hugs:

1 Like

The Federation of Evil actually has rather deep writing. Although viewed as truly evil by the ignorant masses, everything we ever do makes a greater good in the end…

1 Like