The person above you is about to die to an enemy

Fear the enemy, trow Zymara a healthstone and soulstone and tell her to have fun.

She’ll heal him up as best she can, tough from a safe distance. No way is she putting herself in harms way for someone she’s technically not supposed to be helping. She’s also just a coward.

1 Like

Would save her
Or at least try
But the torrent of void energies and vortex of shadows could possibly tear her apart too, not just her attacker
But would try to heal her… after a little amused examination of the pattern of the Panader’s spilled blood

Nothing. Fairly ok with that specific Draenei passing on.

2 Likes

Well, given the Trolls regenerative abilites, this may take a while… but would watch the battle from my palanquin, sipping Arcwine. Maybe a friendly bet with my bodyguard who would win. The Troll or his attacker… wait? What do you mean its a she? Oh my, no wonder she wears that mask"

Zurak would throw his head back and laugh.

2 Likes

Kill them both and repurpose them in undeath.

1 Like

Tbh, it’s probably because he was reserving his death strikes for this moment, so i’ll just leave him be.

He’d be torn, he has no hate for Darkspear Trolls, he loathes Amani Trolls, and he recently fought Zandalari on the Isle of Thunder. Ultimately, he would kind of go with “What would Lor’themar do?” Probably stick up for his Allies, however distasteful. He’d probably intervene, and save the Zandalari, but that wouldn’t mean they would suddenly be best buddies and invite him around for tea/to marry his sister. etc etc.

Move to help him. He paid the Sisterhood once and good relations are always best upheld.

And the whole “Horde, Blood Elf, Darkspear being allies” thing. 'spose.

Quietly walk away
…with a smile

I don’t see a Nightborne, I see a perfect opportunity for a free Soul Shard.

1 Like

While I admired Master Thal’kiel’s work and firmily belive, his summonings and experiments would have prepare Argus for the Dark Titan’s arrival, and armed with that knowledge the Eredar could have been the ones who destroy the then-ragtag band of Demons “Legion” of his… I have a special hate filled spot in my heart for the ones who use the Fel so recklessly like this one
Thus I would not just watch the little Warlock die with a cold smile, I would probably help his enemy to win. And would steal his precious Soulstone…
You will die Gnome and will stay dead :dagger:

1 Like

Too bad for her. Dangerbeard would let the ecents play out and afterwards either dispose of whoever killed Zymara or wait for them to leave before checking both fresh corpses for valuables.

Save her, of course! Throwing a bunch of dangerous magics at Dangerbeard’s foes, scaring them away, and then shadowmending the dwarf should her current injuries have the potential to be lethal and there was no way to find a healer anywhere around their current location.

Use a mix of illusions, shadow transportation and mind games to trick her opponent into ‘executing’ a double while she pulls the real mage to safety. Then offer her a scone, because she’s just back from the bakery and these are great.

Would store her soul in a soulstone
To bring her back of course…
Or use it to summon and bind a greater Demon
Depends on the mood, really

1 Like

Eat popcorn while watching Damien getting killed from a distance, enjoying the show.
Once he is dead Vard goes over to burn what is left and destroy anything that he might use to come to return to life.

1 Like

Would help him, of course, after all, his blood is our blood!
No Shal’dorei would stand and watch a Quel’ or Sin’dorei die…
…well except if the death serves the Family
If so, then probably we hired the killer
In that case I make sure, they blame the Kaldorei for Vardamír’s death

1 Like

Set up a viewing platform and sell tickets.