The person above you is about to die to an enemy

Laugh wickedly and obliviously to his own impending doom that is to come next

Question him why he didn’t think that all those dangerous monsters would be attracted to him after laughing so loudly, after helping him out of it of course.

Without any regard for his own safety, Roessler rushes to Meromel’s aid, positioning himself between the Gnome and her assailants. After defeating the enemy together he offers to patch the mage’s wounds up and to share some of his travelling supplies.

1 Like

Laugh at the foolish human.

aleister watches uninterested "meh i suppose i should help we have to keep face that we still care about them after all aliester gasp’s " hold on! i am coming elf

1 Like

She may not like the undead, but… allies are allies. So she’d end up throwing arcane blasts at whoever was facing it him to try and save his (un)life.

2 Likes

She seems nice enough to not to let her die
A little shadow mend here, a little void bolt there
Then disperse and get the Fel out of there… you can never trust an Elf who is with the Greenskins :squid:

2 Likes

Ah’m torn between me devotion tae helpin’ t’ mentally challenged, me love of Draenei tail an’ me hatred of deep, personal stupidity!

Hm.

Let it die. Hell ah think there’s an argument fer speeding it along.

3 Likes

Let him die
He is a dwarf

1 Like

Blink in. And then lock both of them inside an ice block, likely in an embrace almost hot enough to melt the ice from within.

2 Likes

Shield the Elf mage and summon some shadow-tentacles to drag away her attacker while shadowmend Sahoenna’s wounds

2 Likes

Let whatever happens happen, but bath the corpse in moonlight so it’s not used for nefarious means… or consumed by the energies it contains.

1 Like

Ambush the attacker and help her ally to her feet. That last part may be difficult, since Night Elves are much taller than Void Elves.

1 Like

Quickly store Talraea’s soul in case the rescue would be a faliure
Then release the dreadstalkers, to tear her attacker apart
Sadly, they are sometimes too eager and four out five times maim and maul they supose to save…
Down boys, down…!!! She is not a chewtoy!

1 Like

Sprout a large tree to protect him from harms way, upon closer inspection it would seem to be a partially formed ancient. If it is not enough in time, she will sign a known kaldorei hymn and lay him to rest. She will look for anything to pass onto his people to spread the news.

Nendrovus has never been a fighter, but he likes Terintha too much to let her die to… something. Now’s the time to put his newest scrolls to the ultimate test! He hastily attempts to chant the gibberish he inscribes on them in the hopes its a scroll of INCREDIBLY INSTANTANEOUS INCINERATION!

After all that… the unthinkable happens! It actually works! The beastie and/or humanoid foe bursts into flames… and all that is left is the ashes of victory! Now Nendrovus retells this tale to all his friends to this very day.

“No! No! I swear! That actually happened! No! I didn’t just run away this time while she was forced to fight it off on her own! Why would I lie about this?!”

3 Likes

She’d chuckle for a moment as Nendrovus got himself into another pickle. Unhappy customers, again. But after that moment, she’d get in there, to try and break up the fight and save him.

“Seriously, you need to work on your customer service.”

1 Like

Should she stay or should she go…? Such was the question asked by the ancient Lightforged. Deep in his mind, he knew that even as a sin’dorei, she was not an enemy. No, gold flowed freely in her eyes. Just like his own. “Be safe, you who walk in the Light.”

Sparks bursted forth from the massive gauntlets upon his hands, carrying a powerful spell of abjuration. Formed from the fleeting thoughts of his mind, an ancient barrier spell roared to life. Springing up around the sin’dorei, blending a vibrant pink with a clear golden liquid-like shape. Forming the ultimatest of bubbles.

1 Like

Roessler did not need to consider for even a moment wether to aid the struggling Lightforged Draenei. As far as the aging knight was concerned the Lightforged were owed a debt for their role in the war against the Burning Legion.

The knight unsheathed his sword and joined the fight. With a loud pop the Draenei teleported a small distance in a desperate attempt to create space between himself and the enemy. Roessler saw an idea opening and charged in, colliding with one of the assailants and knocking the creature off its feet.

“Behind me, Draenei!” he shouted as he swung his sword at another assailant.

A low growl starts building within skull-adorned plate armor.

Raising his big, also skull-adorned, runed axe, the worgen death knight shouts,

“Not that one, foul wretch! We have lost enough heroes!”

The undead Gilnean, known to some as Johnmore, casts a dark spell on Roessler’s foe, drawing it to John’s location, where the Ebon knight brings down his axe with all his darkly enhanced strength.