The positivity thread!

Followup to my previous post and also todays positivity; I got my finished commission just now!
Additionally the weather is trying its best to appear like Spring finally, with decent temperatures and the Sun being out, so I can finally go back to hiking (and subsequently feel like a Disney princess when I meet various animals along the forest paths that involves)!

1 Like

I bought two of the High Republic books (the first was £1.99) and I’m really enjoying them. I love jedi and a good read. So I’m a happy bunny.
But I’m actually a hare.

3 Likes

Had my brother visit me with his kids yesterday, what little rascals they are. Most of the time they are very bothersome, but it was quite joyful to see them.

4 Likes

My LARP pretend-elf dress is done, all that’s left for the tailor is to sew the ornament on. Unfortunately I won’t yet have it on hand for two small events before the game that I hoped to attend in costume, but at least I’ll have it at the game it was made for!

7 Likes

My left hand has finally reached a stage after 5 months since my maiming and correctional surgery where I am able to attend my job again, as well as finally getting a proper internet connection this week after almost a year in a new country. Spring brings hope and renewal :pray:

12 Likes

Got matched with a male roe dancer for a random dungeon in FFXIV. The animations look adorable!

2 Likes

A client of mine had to re-schedule their tattoo appointment with me today because they’ve started to run a fever and feeling sick. Usually this would bum me out because I can’t book anyone else on such short notice and it’s money lost, but I honestly feel a little relieved. Been super exhausted lately, so today will consist of just hanging around at work and drawing. :heart_hands:

1 Like

(steps out of Shadowmeld)

Happy lesbian visibility day!

8 Likes

I can’t see a single one from my desk but I’ll take your word for it.

2 Likes

Started reloading Jedi Survivor.
I look forward to playing it… Or my PC burning.

1 Like

We’ve got the entire week before we can all go back to our shadowy schemes, unseen once more, I mean what

My positivity report for the day is that someone very close to me has undergone some medical treatment, and came out well and healthy, with zero complications afterwards.

I also had a very good burger today but the previous news are my highlight.

3 Likes

I airfryed some pepperoni and mozzarella stuffed pork sausages in an airfryer today.

They were delicious!

2 Likes

I just finished dinner and this already sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Well, I’m happy that for three weeks straight now, I have been able to resist drinking pepsi every day, usually just have a small glass with dinner if its fits, started drinking spring water instead.

12 Likes

The sun is out, I have sushi, and tomorrow I’ll officially be over halfway to 50.

Life is good.

7 Likes

Happy birthday i think? Is that what you meant?!

2 Likes

Thanks in advance!

I’m a Walpurgis baby. :fire:

2 Likes

Happy birthday in advance! Hope you’ll have a wonderful day tomorrow!

1 Like

Happy Birthday in advance, then!

My positivity report for the day is 100%ing Cult of the Lamb out a second time, in light of its first major content update releasing.

It’s such a cozy, fun little game.

1 Like

The worldbuilding for my novel is coming along well- I even have some pieces written from here and there that I think will be key turning points in the story.

I still got a few things to figure out and sort, but I should be able to iron them out.

6 Likes