The positivity thread!

Help me with some positivity on this, everyone…who was it who mentioned that AI generation is an example of how the (bogus) rules of supply and demand we were all taught fail when faced with a few weirdo billionaires with their ridiculous pet projects? Do you all know the article I’m referring to?

2 Likes

I have been absolutely exhausted for the majority of the day, but with a bit of generosity to myself and from my other half, it’s become quite productive!

( We were out of coffee and they came home with a pack of fancy coffee, said I’m doing great a job :sparkling_heart:)

Just finished working on an event I shall host this evening, between other house chores and work.

2 Likes

Not touched WoW in any meaningful way for 3-4 months, but now we back and ready to become the rocky dwarf

Also got a new job which is always nice

8 Likes

I haven’t roleplayed for a few years now, just been playing PvE and PvP and becoming a bigger altoholic. I figured I’d try to dip my toes in RP again, see how it goes but I’m so rusty I wouldn’t know where to begin!

This is the positivity thread, so I’m glad TRP got a fancy update and I’m glad I got the Mythic and Elite sets from Dragonflight in time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So much crap now being account-wide has released me from obsessively wasting time trying to unlock them on alts. Now I can waste time on alts doing actual progression content I already did instead.

3 Likes

Having just seen the (new?) cinematic, have to say, as much as I’m not feeling the void aspects themselves, Xal’atath is, thus far, quite possibly the best villian they’ve made since MoP.

3 Likes

I love the sound design of the new Xal’atath cinematic. The subtle throat singing in the musical backdrop when the Faceless is ‘introduced’, woah!

4 Likes

Sony has finally dropped an adapter that allows you to use its VR on PC and its gonna arrive to me on friday so it looks like I’ll be spending my weekend with Half Life: Alyx.

only took 4 years to be able to experience it #patientgamer

1 Like

Ain’t it just so…

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Feosg5ebrd4hd1.png

Our Hero’s/fandom’s greatest weakness: corpse-possessing otherworldly women bent on conquest.

6 Likes

That’s on Blizzard, they set the bar too low.

Anduin is breathing extremely heavily rn.

3 Likes

I finished a tricky task one day before the deadline. Big relief.

2 Likes

I don’t know who it was or which thread it was in, but thanks to whoever it was that posted about the spirit moose mount being up for the next two weeks! Finally got Eche’ro today because of you!

2 Likes

Yer welcome.

1 Like

A lot TWW’s soundtrack is already far more memorable to me than the DF one. Several tracks go hard, or have clever little nuggets of Classic WoW’s leitmotifs snuck in.

I think in the TWW top three for me, this one really feels like the kickstarting track to the new saga. So yeah - loving it so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhYG-cALu1o

6 Likes

I vented on the Negativity Thread.

2 Likes

During the remix, I finally unlocked the Highmountain allied race. Looking forward to getting a moose pet on both sides. Though I’m late to the leveling party in pandaland, I’m happy the raids are just steamrolling through in minutes now, so perhaps not all hope is lost for someone usually progressing at a snail’s pace.

11 Likes

If you optimise the levelling experience (not sure if that’s your thing) then you can get to level 70 in remix within three hours. It’s super convenient.

1 Like

I’ve heard people going as fast as an hour, but for a 100 year old with dementia such as myself, it takes an hour to even remember how to log in

3 Likes

An hour probably requires you to be boosted the entire time by a friend, but alas I had to rely on the RNG of random strangers’ skill levels :pensive: Still very fast though

1 Like