The positivity thread!

Currently going through all the old classics.

Happy to hear!

Congratulations! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Sadly, the name Wintermist is still taken. It got freed in 9.0 and snagged by a low-level character before I learned it was even an option. Its new owner doesn’t even appear in armory.

1 Like

I checked if Vixi(without the Ă­) was available.

It was not :frowning:

Enjoying the expansion, plenty of returning old timers and lovely new folks in the guild!
And I want to give some extra love to the fish-Soup, salmon, made on Sunday from a cooking book I have had for years, but never really made use of :sparkling_heart: :fish:

Getting that food buff for the extra stamina :wink:

3 Likes

A friend messaged me saying that he found a name I might like, and that it was available.

I’m very grateful.

3 Likes

Looks at name

Yeah I can see why.

1 Like

I got a brilliant letter in the post.

I can move forward with my life.

5 Likes

On the topic of the post above, I’m meeting with friends tomorrow to get things into action. Then it can all begin
!

I am pleased that my store of rare and valuable names has also served me well too.

1 Like

Blizzard has finally fixed the bug with Amirdrassil armor not displaying on forum avatars, so Lintian finally looks like she should!

10 Likes

I took down every boss in normal mode in the new raid and the first boss on heroic. I quite like the raid and it wasn’t as terrible as I thought it’d be to work off the rust.

7 Likes

Gratz on the Nm!

I’m halfway through HC but PuGs are really dissapointing on the last 4 because they pretend to know Tacs. :weary:

2 Likes

Always a good reason to be positive

6 Likes

I got back into RP again, by attending a lovely event last night.
Was heart warming to see familiar faces, catch up IC and have a merry time over in Gilneas!

3 Likes

Been happily enjoying the expansion and diving deep into the lore.
Had a wonderful private event with amazing character development across all fronts. There’s something so satisfying in seeing your little beans grow.

4 Likes

Remember; you are loved.

6 Likes

I am loved.

6 Likes

Boutta get my Xbox Series X tonight WOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Just want to say thanks to Overhaul for a brilliant picture of my orc Vragran. The character Vivian has been doing round-the-clock portraits over in Hallowfall, and, wow, that’s a very talented hand!

4 Likes

Today, September 20 is world clean up day!
Could borrow tools at the local library, to clean up the forest and park area later today :smiley:

1 Like