"The problem, the solution"

I’ll try to make a long story short for all of us:

“The Problem”
Realm statuses were not valid due bias in the algorithm that was used to generate and display realm statusses. This algorithm was referring and comparing populations of realms with each other. Read the explanation here and here.

The Consequence
Realms showing a much lower population status than truly is in the realm. This caused people to be misled by “the problem” and create more characters in full realms. This led to excessive character creating, a sort of endless spiral since the serves couldn’t become “full”.

The Result
Now players must deal with overpopulated realms and extreme long queue time.
Players from all kinds of communities, friend groups and families are forced to split between realms due this overpopulation.

The statement
We could expect a bit of a bumpy start up, but not a rough and almost unplayable one.
The amount of value and time we put in doesn’t matter. It’s all about the principle of not getting an equal or expected value back for what we give.

“The Solution”
Solutions for the wasted time, money and separation of communities/friends/family across realms.
Let stay positive and think in solutions, not in problems.

Thanks,

Enjoyfulmen

P.S. Like and share this post if you can find yourself in this story.

5 Likes

This is a good post! I hope they come with a solution…

We have waiting times that go over 6Hours! Even some friends i know got kicked out of the game for no reason, to get back in line for over 6 hours Quee time again and again and again…

I hope Blizzard will react this week!! With atleast somekind of post. About what they will do to solve this big problems. They must. Classic lives.

Good post man cheers!

Exactly, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope we get atleast the option to transfer to a lower populated server to be reunited with our friends and avoid waiting times of +/- 6 hours

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.