The re-release of tbc

Does it mean the end for classic?

No there will be classic servers for thise who dont want to progress.

3 Likes

Yes. It means the end, people just haven’t realised it yet and would rather live in complete denial by telling themselves that they are totally fine with playing on either an enternal p6 realm or a p7 realm with tbc races and talents at 60. The details on which have been conveniently left out.

Dead on arrival.

The good news is once Actiblizz have merked the ones happy to pay to copy a character to a TBC realm for a few million bucks they will open some new fresh classic servers, probably around mid to late 2022 after certainly long after blizzcon.

1 Like

I remember a lot of people saying that about WoW Classic when it was announced too.
And about every expansion including TBC the first time it was released.
While I don’t think there’s gonna be anywhere near the number of players on them as there are now I think there’ll still be some that hang around there.
Personally I’m gonna make a copy of this priest on a “Forever Classic” realm while primarily playing TBC.
I just want this as like… A museum piece. Make a memespec and tank some more dungeons as a shadow priest.

2 Likes

Well i wasnt one of them, i signed the nost petition in fact.

The difference between the Comparisons you are trying to draw and history is that classic had a fan base predicated on classic pserver enthusiast re rollers who left servers virtual ghost towns the first time a new fresh came around.

The only people playing on classic forever realms are bots and total noobs, who will collapse under the weight of not having the aforementioned community to prop them up.

No one is going to be left to organise any raids for you to memespec in.

We don’t have to wait long to see it either, i wont be surprised if its dead the day TBC comes out, i’ll eat my hat if theres any decent server 3 months down thenline though.

Do you need salt and pepper like Flintheart Glomgold?

1 Like

Sorry man i’m going to need context for that one.

If your asking me why i believe the sheep will follow their shepherd then i will answer simply by saying look at how the general community adopted meta slaving in the wake of the precedent set my elite pserver rank 1 gamers.

Honestly, dead on arrival or as good as it for eternal p6 servers.

1 Like

Whenewer Scrooge McDuck has won over his competitor, Flintheart Glomgold https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flintheart_Glomgold the last frame shows him eating his hat, and his servant standing ready wiht pepper and salt to make the hat go down.

1 Like

Then yes, i will perform a Flintheart Glomgold if eternal p6 looks anything but dead as a dodo after 3 months :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll return and watch. And I’ll bring salt and pepper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not gonna tank raids as a Shadow priest either, just some 5man dungeons for fun like I am already doing.
I know it isn’t gonna be as populated, but as I said I’ll primarily play TBC anyway.
I just want to keep this char too, as an option to log in and play for an hour or two every now and then.
Why you gotta be mad at that? lol

You’ll not get a a dungeon grp inside 2 hours never mind clear a dungeon in that time

Me and the other 2 guys playing on the server will 3man Strat.
Come at me.
:slight_smile:

Have fun with that i guess, may as well set up a private sand box and not pay a sub though

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re not on my server. I would join - Or make a competing dungeon run tanking with my mixed spec Paladin :wink: Gor for it, man!

I reckon you’d be a much better tank on a paladin, especially for dungeons like strat UD/Scholo where there’s a bunch of UD mobs :wink:
But tanking as an Spriest is hilarious.
Groups always go through 3 phases.

“Wait, you’re a priest, go away, are you dumb?”
“Wait… This is actually kinda working, wtf?”
“Wow ok, that was better than expected.”
:joy:

1 Like

I haven’t tried tanking in Classic yet. People want the best, not a multi-specced stupid Pally like me. :wink: ASpriest sounds fun too.

I miss the old Vanilla where people gave you a change before judging.
I had an easy job first time tanking, as I joined a group who just kicked a Warrior in white leather/cloth armour and 2hander. I could only do better as a decently dressed Pally :wink: It was fun, but I suppose I was quite hopeless, getting lost as I had no clue where I was going. People would not stand this todauy … well I hope the ones staying in Classc Era servers will. I am going to level a Paladin again :slight_smile:
Sorry for rambling

1 Like

People are willing to give me a chance as an Spriest tank, so I’m sure getting people to take a paladin tank wouldn’t be a problem tbh.
Don’t let your memes be dreams!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.