The rightful queen is back, but what of the kingdom?

It is mixed magic now.

1 Like

The quote was “the Sunwell is infused by the Light”.

You can not reply “no” to that, as it simply isn’t true. The fact that there is arcane in there too in no way denies the fact that the Sunwell is indeed infused by the Light.

I mean, these are some rather simple and precise definitions, wouldn’t you agree?

This is like saying a cup of coffee with milk does not contain milk because it contains coffee.

9 Likes

I see humans learned simple eristic and started to parade their childlish skills around the world…

It would be a shame if a random spawn of the Void with a lot of tentacles lurked in the dark at this moment. To extinguish your precious Light - by accident, of course.

Oh and maybe you’ll say we’re so terrified we have to Light-forge undead of our own? What a sense of humour!

2 Likes

I see your problems with reading comprehension encompass more then WOW lore.

6 Likes

She’s just a Blood Elf, it’s natural for her to be egoistic and proud as peacock. Let it go, brother.

5 Likes

We had a previous whisper in:

“The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all”

And now another datamined :slight_smile:

“ The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness”

So yeah… wherever that puppet of the Naaru Calia is headed, it wont be good

3 Likes

Let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

If Calia actually becomes the Queen of Lordaeron and the Forsaken are changed by the experience into a more complex and nuanced race than their WotLK-to-Present depiction as giggling cartoon villains, I consider that to be an absolute win.

Unfortunately, because this would be good, I imagine it will not happen.

It’s like Sylvanas burning Teldrassil. I knew it was going to happen, the fanboys insisted it wasn’t going to be her, and then it turned out that no, I was right all along, cartoon villain away.

No, Calia is going to be used to set up Lilian Voss as the ultimate new leader of the Forsaken, then either die or go away off-screen to “give hope” to lost Forsaken Night Elves or whatever, who will also play no part in future Forsaken lore as Voss becomes the new Sylvanas, constantly using Blight and cackling evilly about how much she enjoys being evil and raising people against their will, y’know, the exact opposite of Lilian Voss from Cataclysm who actively sought out and tried to kill Necromancers and should probably have been anti-Sylvanas all along instead of joining the Forsaken in BFA after having nothing to do with them before?

This is the sh-t way the story can go, which is why I expect it to go that way. Reset status quo, Forsaken cartoon villains for the rest of time.

3 Likes

There is nothing complex about normal humans with bad skin condition.

1 Like

So you only like the devlopment cause of your Schadenfreude and Forsaken community getting shafted got it. Only the worst kind of people cheer when other people, fellow players nontheless, gets the middle finger from big Blizzard. But hey, that’s just your usual trope I guess.

2 Likes

Which isn’t what Lordaeronian Forsaken would be.

But then, you think that having the Horde do unimaginably evil things, and then get lightly punished for it, is a personal attack on you as a real-life individual… so who cares what you think?

That’s a bizarre victim complex… and ironic coming from one of those people who snort-laughs and posts “hur hur night elf barbeque” memes?

Or is it only a “middle finger from big Blizzard” if it’s the Horde being punished for actually doing something, not Alliance being massacred to make Horde players feel big?

4 Likes

Yep you made this personal against players. Just as much as I excpected.

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong in feeling good killing the enemy faction that was cruicially designed as the nemesis to your own faction. Nothing. Set up in stone since the very first Warcraft game.

2 Likes

So, it’s not a “middle finger” to Alliance players when they destroy an entire Alliance zone?

But it’s totally a personal attack on you when Sylvanas says “the Horde is nothing!” and escapes?

I think you might need to detach yourself from the Horde, buddy, because it isn’t real. It doesn’t actually exist. It’s fictional.

The Horde losing at Orgrimmar again doesn’t actually affect you in real life. The Forsaken being improved into more than basic cartoon villains doesn’t actually affect you in real life. Let it go.

4 Likes

Have one of your own racial leaders showed you the middle finger in the ongoing war yet, to join something else just because the plot demands the war to end, for peace and friendship? No? Thought so.

2 Likes

That’s literally what Anduin does, but fyi it’s not “my own racial leaders”.

I’m not Alliance. The Alliance isn’t real. You’re not Horde. The Horde isn’t real.

We’re human beings who live in the real world. WoW is just a game.

4 Likes

Anduin isn’t an evil schemer trying to get rid of everyone. He is the pinnacle of hope, High King of the Alliance and most likley soon leader of a united Azeroth. That is a much better treatment than any Horde character could ever hope for.

And yes you are full board Alliance. You made that very obvious and vocal in previous posts.

5 Likes

Not really. He’s a badly written character who says the word “Peace” and thus magically makes peace with the Horde, forgiving all their crimes even as his own allies think he’s obviously incompetent, but he’s proven right because Golden says so.

I’m “Alliance” because I want the Horde to actually be well-written, instead of an army of cardboard cutouts that scream “Fuhr da hurrrrd” while murdering children and puppies for fun?

Well yes, if we use that definition I’m totally “Alliance”.

Ignore the fact I criticize both factions’ bad writing and push for removing the entire arbitrary faction system, I’m “Alliance” hardcore because I don’t want the game to reduce half the story to “Hurr hurr kill da hoomies! RED TEAM SMASH! BIG AXE! UNGHA BUNGHA!”

If that’s your idea of what being “Horde” should be like, then you just really hate the Horde, dude.

Also;

If I am “Alliance”, shouldn’t I laugh at all the Horde fanboys crying at how they lost another war? Isn’t that the point?

You said this, after saying…

And yet here you are, claiming that the players and the factions are the same - so, YOU are the worst kind of person?

You can’t have it both ways. Either you’re an awful person for enjoying the Alliance losing, or I’m supposed to cheer for the Horde losing, by your own logic. Pick one.

6 Likes

Good Horde: Forsaken, Blood Elves, Nightborne, Zandalari, Vulpera, Goblins, Pandaren.
Bad Horde: All the mudhuts meaning Orcs(Mag’har after Geya flipped), Trolls, Tauren(HMT too).

It is clear which group is the actual problem here.

Mudhuts never had honor and now not even loyalty. Essentially they are nothing. And Blizzard should stop pretending you can copy modern human morals to those races.

2 Likes