The Shadowlands and how it's a punch to Night Elf fans

Night Elf fans have got form over these past few months. I wouldn’t have guessed.

I’m so glad I switched to being a Nightborne fan. Only the odd few moan about character models, but most of the time, we’re a happy bunch.

That’s cause there’s five of you.

1 Like

Exactly. We’re a happy few. Nothing to moan about.

We’re on the better faction, have a lovely city - I mean, what else do we need?

2 Likes

A very relative term, seeing both factions are currently in the dumpster.

2 Likes

Start with actually allowing us to use your city without having to cleave 20 mobs inside of it.

1 Like

I hate to agree with you but i am forced to sometimes.

2 Likes

I’d argue, but you are quite right actually.

Tell that to the man in charge of the game. I’m no ruler

3 Likes

Hey! I thought we had a great relationship!

2 Likes

Don’t worry if Lor’themar and Thalyssra really marry and have a child we are going to become a single race so you won’t be alone anymore and can share the awesomeness of the Blood Elves in your models…

for the United Kingdom of Silvermoon and Suramar!

1 Like

:point_right::hearts::point_left:

Yea, my bad.All good.

2 Likes

If I wanted to play a Blood Elf Priest, I would. I’m Nightborne for a reason.
If the leaders choose to do that, then that’s up to them; however many Blood Elves will face the “friend-zoned” by me. I prefer my men with more purple and slightly taller.

3 Likes

The topic has taken quite a turn…

The cringe in this thread is so strong.

1 Like

We should be used to it from your endless blather about two irrelevant W3 characters.

Well, to be back on serious mode, to answer on topic:

I think we need just to wait a little bit. The addon is about the realm of the death, of course no Night Elves, humans or orcs are mentioned, yet.
But later we will enter this realm, and some one will do it with us!

So, there must be a story involving Night Elves and Elune. I’ll bet those druids kind of dead persons will have some relationships with Night Elves druids.
As for thousands of dead Night Elves civilians, that are currently suffer at the mow, maybe, just maybe they are the ones who will help us.

Voljin told that there are thousands of souls on the other side, that are getting angry because of Sylvanas. So maybe that is the reason really why Elune did not help Night Elves. To have an Army of Night Elves in Shadowlands. An army to stop not only Sylvanas but also that Jailor. To stop rebellion of the undead forces!

2 Likes

False. We already know Uther will play a major role in the Kyrian realm.

You are interpreting way too much into blizzard hating night elves and wanting people to stop playing the race.

Race changes is where their interest is at.

2 Likes

Ello Wimb, can you clarify this sentencce.

The other realms are not shown because they’re supposed to be limitless, or the playable ones are meant to be limitless?

There is a limitless number of realms. We (initially) see 5.

1 Like

I wish you people would hold on the hysterics until we see some gameplay in Ardenweald.

I’ll break my glasses if they don’t at least touch on the whole debacle with that burning tree.