The Shadowlands and how it's a punch to Night Elf fans

If narrative is not focusing on Elune, that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t exist. If I understand lore correctly, Elune is a goddess and not an entity that controls things in afterlife.

1 Like

Where is this new information coming from? Can you provide a source for the ‘‘Souls of Teldrassil being in the Maw’’ thingy please?

He said that all souls go into the maw now, nobody specifically mentioned Teldrassil.

|https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1109532-world-of-warcraft-whats-next-panel-recap/|
" all souls who have perished—including the innocents slain at Teldrassil—are being funneled directly into the Maw"

They actually did. See above.

Oh really. I missed that then, my bad!

I guess all the thing with mow happened at Legion. Because when Isera was killed, Elune had rescue her soul.

But why for? All the creatures who use Life powers, are being restored in Shadowlands by Night Fee race, and later they return to Azeroth.

So probably mow was already eating all the souls at that point, and Elune was against that.

1 Like

YAY, heroes will be able to save innocent souls from the mow!!!

I can’t wait for more Lore ! omg I am so excited about Sylvanas saving the people she killed in the first place ! OMG what a glorious expansion ! OMG we totally got great closure from BFA !

Teldrassil is still a pile of ashes while Stormwind stands triumphant, by the way.

No, no. Your are getting it wrong. They told that before, in past, some “Orbiter” was looking on a souls that enters Shadowlands, and then sends them in to different factions or if they were evil they were thrown in to mow (hell).

But a couple of years ago something have changed. Now every soul goes to mow, while other factions getting starved without anima (souls energy).
So mow grows in powers and that powers somehow is feeds Sylvanas powers.

So Sylvanas started the war in BfA, and all innocent Night Elves, and all others like ordinary footman’s who were killed, were immediately thrown in to the mow. Making Sylvanas even stronger.

But now we, not ordinary heroes, we will be able to enter the mow, and rescue our friends and other innocent souls from the mow. It’s will be our daily work.
Of course forces of the mow will not going to be happy, and will try to kill us.

1 Like

cool, now get a life troll.

Thank you for explaining, however it is still a big mystery, even after an entire expansion…they are doing a horrible job at expressing what they want.

1 Like

Still waiting on that Alliance civil war :smiley:

Also I thought you’d like trolls, since your favourite smurfs are just degenerated trolls.

You clearly won that part, and it is nothing to brag about considering it reeks of chopped narrative and mediocre writing, they outdid themselves with BFA being a filler and trash expansion.

1 Like

she’s not a troll. Trolls are much prettier and lighter

2 Likes

Blizzard also made following the Horde the wrong thing to do. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

The people of Darnassus are even more. Well, not prettier, but they certainly aren’t that heavy.

Side note: Prepare for another punch when the lore info from Blizzcon drops.

We might’ve lost a lot, but we certainly didn’t lose our attractiveness unlike the KulTirans when they started eating a few too many cakes

1 Like

This is a troll thread in case people are associating Kaldorei fanatics with it. (When we post it is pure rage :stuck_out_tongue:)
It is the work of a Blood Elf witch.

The Shadowlands now seem like a way for Night Elves to save some of their dead kin…who knows if the Night Elves might even be involved lol.

1 Like

I don’t know, ashes aren’t really that attractive. I’d go to a mental asylum if I were you.