The Shadowlands and how it's a punch to Night Elf fans

Eh I don’t think this post will change anything. I always had negative feelings about her and it continues to grow in time.

People have their own opinions on characters. To each their own.

I must say that i liked the character prior to BfA. And as of now i have a growing indifference towards it, born basically out of the laughable and obvious trashing these writers are doing to the overall story.

I can’t bring myself to respect a story that has its writer this willing to change previous chapters mid-book.

I’ll just lament what could’ve been and wasn’t.

1 Like

then you share the same taste as most belf males. ;D (me included.)

Wisps are Night Elves souls (book Elegy confirms it). But as I understood, only the souls of Night Elves that are somehow related to Life Forces. Like druids.

btw, Sylvanas is working with Jailor (main villain of Shadowlands) since the end of WOTLK end.

Working with Varian was a long term strategy in order to get war chief - had to make allies but now we’re seeing the fruition of that.

It’s Cayde. He’s awesome and I would totally follow such a leader into battle!

While we peasants play 5D chess, Sylvanas is outplaying us with 12D chess. The 12th dimension actually gives her meta-knowledge.

I know.

Hate what they did to him in the end :frowning_face:

They even wrote her to have feigned inner thoughts to dupe readers in RL!!!
Thats a whole new level of meta!!!

3 Likes

But they just keep getting crapped in the story over and over adn over.

The complaints are more then justified

1 Like

Blizzard: The Shadowlands has an incredible amount of realms and areas that fit numerous afterlifes

Night elf stan: Blizzard spray painted a willy on my mums grave with this news

1 Like

Our rage came before we even knew all that info, all we got was BFA/Loyalists/faction war has concluded. Can you Imagine if BC had abruptly ended with Kil’jaeden in the sunwell without conclusion?

Yeah but also if they implemented a felblood elf as a homage towards a child with cancer for a secret pet quest i wouldnt be frothing at the mouth about how i was bent over by them for it being named like a character from vanilla

1 Like

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/watch?v=5dbe36f3bc782cd6c985c90f&category=VIRTUAL%20TICKET&eventYear=2019

Look. Another punch :smirk:

Irrelevant we had no knowledge about her being a pet master, I’ll admit we rushed to that conclusion, but you are in no position to blame us after what they have been pulling for the past few years.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.