"The victims must not pursue justice" - a storyline by Blizzard

I have to admit, I feel like the lead storyteller has written his dream script for this story. And it was not a magical dream, when the highest genius muse comes to the artist during sleep and opens the way for the writer to a phenomenally written story during sleep, but a nightmare from overeating.

2 Likes

This is my problem: the horde always has completely bad or hidden snowflakes while the alliance is always the victim.

Even Illidan is a good guy! That smirking handsome little pooch :expressionless:

2 Likes

Tyrande wanted revenge - she wanted to kill basically. there is a difference between Vengeance and Justice:

She won’t be able as Sylvanas has this barrier the writing team gave her so she’s untouchable.

At the end of the cinematic when Anduin and Zovaal walks away in the sunset they leave her to us to judge, but I’m sure with this soul shard or whatever she got back she’ll regret everything she has done and everyone will be calm as Khadgar. Tyrande won’t have her justice nor revenge nor anything similar

1 Like

Story from Battle of Azeroth is still going on, there is no a conclusion (yet). Why are you talking in a tone as if it’s a done deed and Blizzard forgot about it?

Oh yeah, I forgot. There is another post someone claimed other day how Blizzard doesn’t write story that goes across expansions. Silly me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.