The War Within™ Season 1 and Raid Schedule Overview

Yeah that’s probably where they got the idea from.

RTWF is such a toxic competition. It should not be catered to in this manner. They should not overtune it and then nerf it 30 times and they should not do stuff like this.

2 Likes

Nice to see you design everything around the sweaties in the RWF /s

For M0 not M+. I misread the post I was replying to. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

The RWF isnt even officially endorsed by blizz so why do they care so much about it and pandering to the absolute degenerates it makes? Yet they have multiple m+ pushing competitions yet punish m+ players again for the sake of raiding and for the 200 players who are in the RWF.

I think most people can deal with heroic week coming back but to delay m+ past heroic and release at the same time as mythic raid week is absolutely moronic.

2 Likes

I love crackers.

Don’t blame raiding in general for stuff like this.

As someone who ran a mythic raiding guild, we did not require everyone to spam M+ in the first week. Some did, some didn’t. Everybody knew and understood the difference in sentiment, and it was respected. In the end, we always cleared.

It’s all this competitive logging and competitive progression that’s ruining everything. Unless you’re in that top 0.1%, which you’re only like top 5% for raiding mythic btw and top ~1% for clearing, you shouldn’t worry about this sort of thing. It’s not supposed to be a PvP or competitive experience, it’s supposed to be a very challenging co-op experience, so treat it like one; and Blizzard should get that through their heads as well. Quit designing PvE like it’s a competition; it’s not.

1 Like

Blizz need to pull their head out their backside and stop release schedules, tuning and lockouts to stop or slow down the RFW. They’re throwing the middle finger to potentially millions of players for the sake of a few hundred at max?

I dont get it.

who cares if degenerates play 17+ hours a day to spam heroic splits, m+, delves, pvp to gear up? Stop pandering too them and let them do the ungodly things they want, theyll do it no matter what idiocy you implement. Release content, tune content so that the other 99.9% of people arent sat twiddling their thumbs bcoz they cant do m+ for almost a month.

I just wish blizz would have the balls to set out a philosophy and stick too it. Bcoz all i see is expansion on expansion they pile more caveats onto m+ (going from 10 to 15, to 20 for max reward/ massive tuning buffs to dungs/nerfs to healers and tanks etc etc etc) and none onto raiding.

2 Likes

Ok bye!

Isn’t that just another Korean MMO with lots of grind and pay to win?

They need to do that though so the noobs who play Normal and Heroic can outgear it before they get faceplanted by the uber bosses in LFR difficulty.

1 Like

For a few seasons now m+ has not opened until mythic raid comes out its not new during DF for example its all in previous news if you want to look it up.

All the top guilds will do is farm heroic split raids like usual i do not understand why this comes as a shock.
I mean its lame to keep people waiting but it was to be expected to have raid and m+ at same time.

1 Like

What?

M+ was open the day season 1 started.

• 26/8: The War Within Goes Live Globally at 3:00 pm PDT with Heroic Dungeons and Dragonflight Season 4 PvE rewards are retired.
  • 11/9: The War Within Season 1 Begins with Normal and Heroic raid difficulty, Raid Finder Wing 1, Mythic 0 Dungeons, Heroic Seasonal dungeons, a new World Boss, and PvP Season 1
  • 18/9: Mythic raids and Mythic+ dungeons open, Raid Finder Wing 2 opens, raid Story Mode opens

This schedule as a regular non hardcore just casually mythic progressing ( maybe ce) player gives nothing valuable to me.
Feels like targeted for wr 1-50 guilds who is doing lots of split heroic runs and literally adds nothing to regular players and even takes the content away…

I guess we gonna farm flowers and stones for an extra week…

1 Like

yes because n/h/m/+ all came as same time

Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule (blizzard.com)
all i am saying its m+ and raidng mythic coming out at same time is not new thats all and i agree it sucks :slight_smile:

You are wrong here sir , mythic raid came early this xpac cuz people wanted. M+ always came with heroic week with loot locked on certain level but you could still push your key

2 Likes

maybe i am i was just saying for DF they came at same time like i linked but you seem to not notice i AGREE with you that it is bad ok :slight_smile:

11.9 might aswell be lightyears away if one plays rated pvp or pushes m+. It seem to be longest pre-patch we had so far. over 6 weeks downtime with nothing for endgame is pretty long if consider its one subscriptions worth of nothing to do than wait and test stuff.

2 Likes

Blizzard thinks everyone doing 7 split runs a day and competing for world first raid clear lol. Worst part is on that heroic week its not really worth doing m0’s cuz you gonna have to refarm the same exact gear a week later with proper ilvl

1 Like

I think we could rather done with usual 2 weeks pre-patch. 11.9 seems strangely far for season to begin aswell. Oh well. :dracthyr_a1:

Its exactly my plan, use early access to level my characters in the first weekend.

2 for sure, might squish in a 3rd. Although the 3rd maybe wont be max level before early access ends.
Than when the expansion is out of early access, i can prepare my characters for m+. And not have to worry about alts in the first season. Because i tend to play 2 or 3 characters in m+.
Depending on what role i want to play or feel comfortable with during a season.