The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

:joy: heheheheheh

2 Likes

The 3440x1440 artwork is not correct! The file is actually 1720x720 instead with the wrong filename.

Please can someone fix this?

You should have a report option on the actual beta. It’s no good mentioning things here.

1 Like

Its awesome how every single class got its talent trees tweeked and optimized…

Meanwhile… shamans got nothing…

Not a single change. Its disappointing.

Especially because you opened up a feedback post. We gave you our feedback and did nothing about it. Nor did you communicate anything at any moment.

Its getting ridiculous at this point.

1 Like

Not really a solution as others have mentioned, the hassle simply isn’t worth it.
Strange how plenty of other much smaller companies manage this, but Blizzard does not.
They chose the easy, for them, way out, the greedy way out.

OK. Never mind.

We got 1 feedback post about no changes at all. How amazing…

Let me repeat again, during the Alpha ALL… yes… ALL… specs got some tuning…

Beta launch once again…

At this point im complaining for real…

I paid the Epic patch , why cant i access my beta test?

The artwork issue is in the press kit. The wallpapers they shared. Is there a way to report that?

Hi All! i wanted to copy a lvl 70 character but that is not possible, at least not in EU realms So if i want to try beta must i begin with a lvl 1 character?

Even if you manage to copy a lvl 70 character, there is no way to progress the story in less than 6 hours, as you need to complete at least three rotating two hour events.

Does anyone have a screenshot comparison of Colossus Warriors size increase by chance?

i mean blizzard do you guys really not want us to not test anything? u rlly hate your game this match? we get kicked every 2 min and then have a 20 min of this character already exists and yet yoiu guys are just being lazy not doing anything well thats fine but then dont expect us to test anything and report bugs:) indie company man so sad to see why did i fall for it again cba anymore to help anything in this game lol waste of time

dude we cant report or test anything lmao it kicks you every 2 min into a this character already exists for 20 mins over and over and yet blizz just says we not gonna do anything untilk tomorrow which is fine but it just means again beta is useless and they just dont care

1 Like

I see TWW in the launcher, I downloaded it and started it, but it says: population incompatible. Does anyone know what does this mean?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently Public Test Realm (TWW 11.0) is not beta. :slightly_smiling_face:

The realms are down for restarts atm.

Warcrime. I have just started the beta for the first time and was very confused.

Is there any information, how long the restart will go?

Not found anything so far I’m afraid

1 Like

Is “PTR TWW 11.0” availabe to EVERY B. Net user in the launcher for installation and only people with beta access can log into beta or is something bugging out?

I only pre-ordered the physical CE from the Gear Store with my B. Net account, no etxra dgital edition, so I assume I have no beta access, but I have the option in my launcher (recieved no eMail whatsoever, either).

When I start it up though it starts as DF version 10.2.6 (DF Login Screen yes okay, but the version in the login screen should be labled as 11.0.xxx if I remeber correct from other betas), and under Category “Test Realms” under “Population” servers are marked as “Incompatible” and there is a categroy named “Invalid Category” which has three Servers: Alleria, Khadgar, These Go To Eleven. which are flagged as offline.
So…huh? Never seen something like that happen before, either account is not flagged for beta and has no access via launcher or account has access and loads correctly.

Or is that something related to the servers being restarted? Therefore the “Invalid Category” category? Which would be new to me, too, as far as I remember.

No I don’t assume I am a “lucky” physical pre-orderer who got day one beta access, just interested if this is something new or what’s going on :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I can’t create or reply to topics in beta forum, so that’s no beta confirmed then at least, but heck is going on in the launcher then :dracthyr_shrug: