The WARcraft Argument

Even if a more sane reason could be given, the writers have shown they do not have either the will or ability to write a decent war from both the Alliance and Horde viewpoint anymore. They were given the choice to weave a new story of a new war and instead defaulted to a story they’ve already told us in Mists of Pandaria, but somehow much, much worse. The more I think about the more frustrated I am over how insulting it is to both their repertoire as writers and the players who care about the narrative.

This is why I don’t want any more WAR in Warcraft, at least for the foreseeable future.

There is hints of the scarlet brotherhood in the PTR once again looks like scarlets still at the monastery - seem very anti Anduin.

3 npcs - one in the 8.2 and two in the 8.5.

No. Its called Sylvanascraft.

Regarding War reasons - resources reason was already passed in Cata. Night Elves gave Ashara location as a gift to the Horde, so that Horde had enough resources.
I hoped that humiliation of the Night Elves will never happen again, but it did…

How many time do I need to tell people it was an EXAMPLE.

I’m not saying that the war needed to be over resources. I am saying it had to be over something people could get behind. Resources is but ONE example.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.