The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update is Now Live!

The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update is Now Live !

Join the 20th Anniversary Celebration near the Caverns of Time, spread your wings as a new Dracthyr Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warrior, or Warlock, and ascend with a new Shaman Ascendance form, and more.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Speaking as someone who never really got into the dracthyr because of the way they looked using visage form is kinda appealing with the new class options. Might have to roll a Dracthry Hunter.

5 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun for the Anniversary.

6 Likes

Looks very promising! I have a priest ready to level with this even. Can’t wait! :eyes:

1 Like

… going to be fun - after watching some streamers, added a /mountoff addon to try one of the activities :+1:

2 Likes

It should definitely be enjoyable for a day…but beyond that?

I don’t know…

Blackrock Depths raid and Timewalking Classic Dungeons seems solid. The rest seems incredibly flimsy.

Why restrict the raid to 10 or 15 ppl? Why not flex? This puts guilds in all sizes in a really awkward position.

5 Likes

Shaman ascendant? And im really disappointed!! No original Sunken Temple!!!

I have a loooooot of stuff to buy.

1 Like

That’s not really content though. That’s just repetitive grinding. It’s a bit cheap and I feel like Blizzard relies on it too much for their patches.

4 Likes

Quicker than I was thinking :slight_smile:

1 Like

DK set > other sets.

1 Like

Kekw, Blizzard in the future with these spelling errors:

“Celebrate 30 Years of Warcraft with the Trading Post!”

1 Like

What error?

It’s Celibate 30 years… jk

2 Likes

Black Rock Depth Raid Canny wait

Well Tbh getting this much content in season patch is great not to mention the tier sets im gonna have to farm cant wait

Warcraft is 30 years old.
World of Warcraft is 20 years old.

2 Likes

Did you expect it to be relevant and current until the next anniversary or what? :thinking:

I expected more content-driven stuff to do beyond the novelty of certain whimsical additions, and the emphasis on currency grinding for cosmetics.

I mean, it’s a patch. And Blizzard pretty much intends for this to hold people’s interest through the holidays. I struggle to see how - besides players submitting to the FOMO grind. Be that as it may.